Create Account

Official efiug Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 12:22 AM by micool132.)

01-04-2021, 11:42 PMefiug Wrote: imagine the nutjobs who log on and and purposefully click on "Official efiug Thread" also what sorta of nutjob creates an official tread about themself. fucked up

I only reply to keep your memory alive Efiug.

edit: Edit because I also tend to reply with quotes from you and to keep people updated on important matters such as it has now been 60 days without replies from Belledelphine in regards to a corndog eating video made for you.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-05-2021, 12:21 AMmicool132 Wrote:
01-04-2021, 11:42 PMefiug Wrote: imagine the nutjobs who log on and and purposefully click on "Official efiug Thread" also what sorta of nutjob creates an official tread about themself. fucked up

I only reply to keep your memory alive Efiug.

edit: Edit because I also tend to reply with quotes from you and to keep people updated on important matters such as it has now been 60 days without replies from Belledelphine in regards to a corndog eating video made for you.

i hope to god you go senile and forget all about the belle delphine corndog eating video because i wish i could.

Efiug changed his discord avatar, please send him private messages everyday inciting him to go back to this please :

[Image: Capture.png]

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

bump

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Efiug is cool micool is an asshole

[Image: izzy.PNG]

@efiug

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

efiug

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]