Create Account

takethehorizon 2/9
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 10:37 AM by takethehorizon.)

[Image: 13AbelSkinner.png] 

[Image: SterlingMacTavish.png] @Legend

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

1) Love the concept with the triangle and him being partially in it. Only thing I feel like is a miss is the background. The yellow stripes over it are very nice but the black and blue underneath it feels out of place/random.
Really like the look of this. I think the "SKINNER" text is great, but the "abelskinner" inside is tough to read. I think the raiders logo looks slightly off for some reason, maybe the size just doesn't look right. However, outside of that, great work, the use of the triangle is really unique and love the lines in the background.
The render and placement are really good, and the text is A+. The overlays and flares kind of look all over the place though. Maybe if some different blurs were applied to the super close ones things would look more cohesive.
Good lookin' sig. Feel as if it could use a crop. There is a whole lot of open space.

4.5/5

2) Feel like there's way too much free space on the bottom half of the signature. Feels like the graphic is just all in the top right corner. Needs some adjustments, but a great concept.
I think the sig is really nice and clean. My biggest issues with this one is there is too much blank space at the bottom and the text effect is too much (Note: this has been mentioned by multiple graders). The slicing of the text and moved over should be a little less imo. But, the render work is great and the text itself is a nice font. I like the background, especially with the B&W render.
I don't know where to focus - the text is so large and the render is so small, plus there's another render in the background.
Really diggin' everything here. First name text is a bit hard to read but the big MACTAVISH looks great.

4/5

Total: 2.125M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]