Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

Olivier loves Valentine's Day because he still has a soft spot for the trappings of capital-R (capitalist) Romance. His plans almost definitely involve fancy dinner and chocolates, but probably not any marriage proposals (thanks, Love of My Life Magazine, whatever the fuck you are).

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

The loves of my life are the members of the E4LG, which calls the Buffalo Stampede their home. Once a member of the E4LG, always a member of the E4LG.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Valentines is a great day. It is a day where I can express my deep love to all of those who are in the E4LG. They are the epitome of my life. There is no other member base on site like the E4LG of the Buffalo Stampede. E4LG for life!

[Image: 336.jpg]

Hercules Rockefeller rides solo. He has his fun, but hasn't settled down just yet. This Valentine's Day, he and the other Blizzard singles are hitting the town and planning on getting bottle service at the night club in downtown Edmonton. Chances are good he'll get lucky on this holiday full of love.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Jmac had girlfriend for a while now. She has been with him through the good, the bad and, hockey! Jmac is hoping to make her Mrs. NCheese real soon when he acquires a little bit more moneys.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Igor is in the frame. He stares directly at the camera. The cameraman is asking for details on his love life.

The cameraman is punched.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

[Image: wft.png]
Jean-Paul got a reporter pregnant, and now has a son, Luke Wilson Boivin.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

i didnt fuck my @efiug. i didnt cum on my @efiug. i didnt put my dick anywhere near my @efiug . Ive never done anything weird with my @efiugs. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible.

- Nicolaj on twitter earlier today

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

With Sven's upcoming relocation to New England, when he gets called up full-time to the SHL, he has started looking around the area to find someone to show him around and maybe even turn into something more serious.

To have the best possible chance of finding a good match, Sven decided to download every single dating app he could find. This includes, but is not limited to: Bumble, Hinge, Tinder, OkCupid, Coffee Meets Bagel, Clover, and Plenty of Fish.

Now, it is quite difficult to find someone in New England when being located all the way on the other side of the continent. Luckily, most apps had the option to expand the search area to the 3000+ miles needed to reach potential matches on the east coast.

Even with the vast distance, Sven has had a surprising amount of matches. I guess having "Up and coming SHL player" in your description catches most peoples attention. The first contact is more often than not a request to verify that Sven really is who he says to be. (Apparently ordinary people from Vancouver are not as exciting to people in New England). A quick picture usually answers those questions.

But how have any of these matches worked out? Well so far he has caught two catfishes, a handful of suburban single moms, one lady that blocked him as soon as he told her he is Swedish, and even a few guys who were surprisingly eager to bring him to a bar called "Boston Eagle". Sven has not heard about this place before but the guys seemed like they could become good friends and show him around.

Who it is that will be Sven's final match is yet to be decided. So for now he keeps swiping right.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Knox unfortunately is not dating nor does he has any dates on the horizon. He's had a rough go and is basically living as a recluse. :(

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 11:49 PM by hhh81.)

I know what you're here for. You know what you want, and I can tell you... I can give it to you.

We all know Simothy Drunkebird is a real bird, but the story of his birth is one you can't learn from the bright parts of the Internet. No, for that story, you need to look back.... to Jakub Novak.

Yes, Jakub Novak, the former Colorado Raptor, Winnipeg Jet, and Manhattan Rage. Third line extraordinaire. Lover of hats and Director of Player Development for the Raptors. This man has a secret.

You see, Hats Novak has a secret. During his rookie season for Manhattan, he met a young woman... or so he thought. This intoxicating femme fatale pulled the young Czech in with her feminine wiles. Her tricorn hat with a red feather in it was so jaunty and fun, he couldn't stay away! He was defenseless to resist, and before long she'd brought him back to her bed. Hats was shocked to discover this young woman was a furry. Her fursona, Chili (short for Trochilidae), was a GD bird. What was he to do? He'd come so far... and so he kept coming.

Immediately, he felt his energy drained from his body. His playoff heroic powers dried up in a moment. He realized how terrible a mistake he made as he looked onto the glassy eyed woman beneath him, sneering with every modicum of evil. Just like Charles Barkley in Space Jam, Novak was a husk of himself in a moment. His talent... and his seed... were within the fursona. He fell into a deep sleep and she disappeared into the night.

A few months later, Chili gave birth to.... shockingly, bafflingly, beyond all medical understanding-ly.... a bird. She gave birth to a fucking bird, and named him Simothy. Simmy had a taste for the bottle from day one, y'see, and a taste for tormenting the other birds on and off the ice. He was a prodigy in the AMJHA (Avian Minor Junior Hockey Association), and went on to one day be the first overall pick in the S52 SHL Draft. Hats Novak looked on in sadness, afraid to ever tell his son the awful truth, let alone come forward with the horrors wrought upon him. He prays each night that Chili does not strike again on another poor, hopeless SHLer.

And that, my dears, is how Simothy Drunkebird stole Jakub Novak's groove. @Esso2264

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Ivan Maximus has no love but hockey. Ivan love stick, and pick, and ice. Occasionally Ivan find tramp at bar that go to hotel room but Ivan not get tie down. Hockey #1

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Adam has been with his one true love ever since he was a kid. Their relationship has gone from love to hate and back again more times than you can count. He used to share his love with his brother, and his parents even share his love with him every once in a while. He now makes a living by being passionate with his love in front of thousands of people, sometimes even on TV. The thing he wants most in life is to be able to do his love every day for the rest of his life. 

His love of course is Ice Hockey

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 12:02 AM by frithjofr.)

[Image: VAzSOYK.jpg]

@Jenny @JKortesi81

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

CC2 is one with greatness, having realized that the only person in the world he can deal with is HIMSELF. He already has a bunch of kids anyways and is trying to duck child support until he gets that 10x10.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]