Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 02:04 AM by Ferda.)

The Wang Bang
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Wanger’s bangin’ in the sack
And so will you

Ferda's Boys
Valentine’s Day sucks
Which girl should I choose? Unless…
The boys got my back :eggplant:

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Theo Golury's love life is the same as Luca Del Vecchio's goaltending style, all hand baby. If you're not practicing with your hands how are you gonna dangle forehand, backhand top cheddar on the goalie on your 1 breakaway a season that for some reason is on the PK. By the way, why is the coach putting me on the PK, remind me to bring that man roses.

For Danny Marston, romance hasn't been a factor since his high school girlfriend gave up on managing their long-distance relationship. It didn't last two weeks when he moved away to go to college. She was a lot of firsts, and the break-up stung for a while. Relationships in college quickly got sidelined for classwork or hockey. If you can believe it, most girls aren't into taking a backseat in your life because of school, practice, and travel taking priority.

The current drought is not for lack of opportunity. Danny's noticed more than a few girls with his number on their backs waving at him in games. He's pretty sure he saw many of them waving at Bruchevski last season, and he's not sure how to feel about that. Single night flings aren't really his style, especially not with girls who only like him for his spot in the lineup and maybe his puck handling.

With a rough travel schedule, Danny's Valentine's Day plans involve winning the Scarecrows' games, going straight to the hotel after the game in Halifax, ordering a pizza, and settling in to review game tape and maybe watch a movie. He won't be staying up too late, since the team will fly out early to host the Armada in St. Louis before setting off to Anaheim for the other half of the day on the 15th.

Maybe someday there will be a girl in his life. In the meantime, victory and pizza are his Valentines.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

This time of year is a hot time for Trey as 3 of his 4 kids was conceived around this same time of year. Could be the cold and crap weather. Could be he’s a awesome lover that groupies want. Could be he’s bored this time of year as well. Maybe the alcohol and partying he use to do or it might be all these combined. Anyway, happy Valentines Day and remember....There’s enough stupid in the world, pull out and don’t contribute

[Image: trey.png]

Oysters, clams, and cockles!
Hippo got wide hips but a thin manhood.
Spits poison but rarely ever gets to see a clam.
Forgets about it and goes on his Meryn ways.

RETIRED

Cal Labovitch's girlfriend is still living back home in Switzerland. She's just started her education at the local university, and looking into moving to the University of Minnesota as soon as Cal gets called up to the Chiefs.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Sad to say the Michaud is still single. Tons of uggos in Hamilton apparently. Turns out he needs to go t Norway and hit up some of his countrymen there to find even decently attractive women. This i think should work well for him considering IIHF is coming up and some of the Norwegian girls want to see a star for their team and Michaud will be exactly that moving forward.

The love of my life is chocolate. I mean have you ever tasted it? It's delicious! But seriously, I am obviously very happy with my partner and I adore them and they mean the world to me. I am happy to have them at my side.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

FR's love life, as of late, has hit what some would call "rock bottom" and some would call "the best time of their life". After ending a long relationship with his girlfriend who had been with him since college, FR has since taken to slumming it and whoring it up with a litany of one-night-stands during almost all away trips. With the constant travel and focus on hockey, FR's only Valentines today will be his mom and his sister.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

There is no love in fitteds life only cup only work love is for the week the feeble the co dependent and finnaly the soft fitted loves only victory so I suppose you could say his valentine is successes and work hes married to the work, sounds like something a rapper would say I digress. One love to you all except those who are loved

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Like most still playing in the J, Ruslan is still single. Now able to drink in American bars Zapo can wow the ladies with all his Ukrainian charm. Bring one back to his apartment, and share a bottle of Vodka.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

since he joined the SHL at an age much older than most, Kastrba’s love life had blossomed prior to his sports stardom. he still dates his long time girlfriend from his hometown who lives with him along with their dog. things can be quite tough since being away from each other for extended periods of time is never fun but they make it work. it helps to have teammates who like to involve his loved ones whenever possible.

Nat Emerson has been happily married to K-pop superstar IU for going on 8 years. The two met while Emerson was working for a hockey camp growing the game in Korea.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Having a partner is too much of a distraction and a time sink for Rex Kirkby. Living in Miami beach there are plentiful opportunities for a one night stand but Rex prefers to live the solo life during the hockey season so valentine's is just another day for him.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 10:23 AM by notoriousTRON.)

Rhys has dated a bit in the Anaheim/Los Angeles area but all the girls here are really materialistic and just seem to be focused on furthering their careers. He is just focused on improving on the ice and winning a Four Star Cup in Anaheim. The dating and love life will work itself out. I hear Toronto girls are nice.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]