Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

Brennan Kennedy Jrs love life is something for the history books. The combination of him,n Chico Smeb and Otis B. Driftwood terrorize the nightclubs of the city of Calgary nightly. They've got a reputation around town of being playboys and look to live up to that reputaton.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nm3jb4k1W61urgw6wo1_250.gifv]

Charlie and his wife like to spend Valentine's Day roleplaying as strangers in a bar, and 2 out of 3 times it works every time.

[Image: 5Duy.gif]

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Back-up
A Haiku by Cillian Kavanagh

Love for the game true
Girl in section twelve big boobs
Spacing out floating

Job is easy now
Stare at hot chicks in the crowd
Luca does the work

Bench door opens now
Let in players off the ice
Bench door closes then

Backup goalie time
Luca is in trouble now
Backup goalie time

Cillian is here
To make saves and win the game
Impress her I will

Love is for the game
Distraction hurt can't contain
Puck is hard like me

The game has ended
Cheerful bliss for the home team
Empty heart just pain

Girl in section twelve
Gone goodbye my love adieu
Alone now it's true

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Joe K's love life is non-existent at this point. After becoming obsessed with winning and being one of the best SHL players of all time, along with running St. Louis, AND Team USA, He sort of forgot to love again after he lost someone special to him very early in his career.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

there is no love life for the monkey d luffy man. The only thing he loves doing is doing leg day and getting wins for the club. Also getting those big bad points. love shmove

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

For valentines day, zlatan ibrahimovic jr took his girlfriend to a five star restaurant. As they were having a good time,sipping on some good wine, zlatan realized that he needed to use the restroom. While he entered the door, some random woman, pulled him outside, said happy valentines day and took him into the girls washroom. BAM BOOM BOOM was all you heard through the doors. As the noise was so loud, his girlfriend went to check up on him, and there he was all messed up and caught from cheating on her. She spilled wine on his face and left the premise. But the other woman, just licked it off his face and he left shortly after with a smirk on his face. What a messed up Valentine's day he had.

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Petrol is the love of Maxime's life. He bought some and plans on staying home and having a big old huff fest in his living room by himself. It's gonna be a wonderful Vday for him indeed.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Drunkebird is like 5 so like his love life is fulfilled by the amount of worms he can get in the morning. Oh and also by the cute little sparrow.

There is no love outside of the love of hockey. The Challenge Cup is the most beautiful girl in the world and that's the only thing I want.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Potts is not the most loyal of people (IFYKYK). With that said he’s had a love affair with multiple members of the Buffalo Stampede and we’ll leave it at that.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 01:46 PM by Thunfish.)

Quote:Personally, I feel like my relationship with Omelette is hardly a bad thing. Admittedly, she is the literal only person I ever had a romantic relationship with and really, the only problems we have are regarding our little Sunrise. It was really hard to convince her that we should invest in giving him some quality ninjitsu training from the cradle but she keeps saying "Yoshi, I didn't shoot this baby out for you to narrowly miss his cute little head with a bunch of shurikens".

On my defence, that was on Takimitsu's fault for trying to shoot a star while holding a knitting book.

Yoshimitsu McCloud to "The Florida Man Daily" regarding his relationship with his wife.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

As a young player, Luca does not have time for a serious love life. Parties and nights out with the lads do happen though. And there was that one night stand a couple weeks ago…. Yup… life is going well for the Italian knight.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Phineas only has time for one love in his life and that is his Husky dog Ice. When Phineas is not training on the ice he is devoting time to long walks in the city with his main man. The two of them have been seen doing all sorts of fun things like running, and feeding Ice.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Karl is often seen out and about on the Miami strip. It seems like every time he's seen in public he has a new woman at his side. Perhaps Karl is in an endless search for love? Perhaps Karl isn't ready to commit to anyone but himself for now?
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 03:02 PM by StamkosFan.)

Ola Wagstrom waited nervously outside the restaurant. It was a quiet Italian diner, the kind of traditional place where you would expect to foster romance. He thought that he had met someone special in a chance encounter at a coffee shop. It had started simple; he recalled every detail as if it was a movie playing out before his eyes right now. The only open seat inside the enterprise was a quiet, raven-haired man with glasses, calmly sitting and sipping his latte by the window. There was something inviting in his eyes, and his smile was genuine and friendly when Ola asked if the seat next to him was taken. The two struck up a conversation, and it was as though they were on the same wavelength about everything.

His name was Thomas Appel. He wrote for a travel magazine, his fondest hobby was watching movies, and he was a wizard at chess. The more Ola learned about Thomas and his life, the more the tingling feeling in his chest grew and the more intrigued he was. He found himself wanting to learn everything about this man, to know him intimately. Time seemed to slow down as Ola asked the question, trying to keep his voice from shaking. Asked Thomas if he'd like to go to dinner with him. Thomas seemed taken aback by this invitation, and Wagstrom waited for the inevitable rejection. But instead, Thomas' next words were "Sure, how about Italian?"

They had worked out the details to meet at Thomas' favorite restaurant, a bustling Italian venue in the heart of downtown. There was seating outside, where people laughed and drank wine. A first date on Valentines Day, it was a strange coincidence. But where was Thomas? Had he forgotten? What if he was ditching the date on purpose? Ola's heart rate spiked as he glanced down at his watch. 7:07, the digital font read. They had agreed on 7. Ola's breathing hitched, and cold tendrils of sadness began to snake their way around his heart. The possibility that Thomas was not coming was ever more likely. He had been stupid to think that their one little chat had been something.

But at that moment, he saw a familiar figure running down the pavement toward him. Thomas reached him and bent over, panting with his hands on his knees. "Well, I'm clearly not as athletic as you, Mr. 'Professional Hockey Player'," Thomas wheezed. "Sorry I'm late. My dog got out of his collar and I had to chase him down in the park!"

The image of a flustered Thomas, scrambling after his pet with beet-red cheeks and shouting in an exasperated voice appeared in Ola's mind. He chucked and extended his arm, guiding Thomas inside in his best gentleman's impression. The hostess inside seated them, and the two began talking. Thomas' words and personality worked magic, it was as though everything he did made Ola feel warm and fuzzy. This could work. Ola could see a future with him, could see being happy with this wonderful man. He only hoped Thomas felt the same, and that he would agree to meet a second time. He hoped that this night would not end here.

The check came, which Ola took care of without any prompting. Thomas gave him a small nod of acknowledgement, then leaned in close. Ola felt his warm breath against his ear and drank in his husky voice as the man spoke. "So, whose apartment are we going to now?" Thomas whispered, a playful tone creeping into his voice.

Ola smirked and without a word, he led the two of them out of the restaurant.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]