Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

i have no love life, it is comprised simply of food and beer. There is nothing to get you more ready for some SMJHL games than packing a lip and cranking some brews.

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Esa Parmborg is one strange dude when it comes to his lovelife. Noone on the team has ever seen him with a woman. He was recently discovered in a side room of the Big Parm wearing nothing but his cup. His entire body was smeared with tomato sauce and his favorite chicken Mozzy was hiding up in the rafters. Needless to say he has some splainin to do!

@Steelhead77

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Tom Fiddler fucks. It's not a big part of his personality or anything, but he gets it. Somebody has to. And the person he gets it to is his long time girlfriend Michael Fitted. They are in love. Forever.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Björn loves hockey to which he has dedicated his life for years. So far he has not let any women to distract him. Only time he had serious relationship was when he was suspended for a season but once he got back to ice that ended and his love life could have been described with less than 25 words.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Indigo Trevino's love life is akin to how his season has gone in Halifax: hot and steamy to start before fizzling out when it matters the most.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Slip McScruff is married to the game of hockey, but dating a hottie on the side. It was a bit awkward when she proposed to him on Valentine's Day (very original).

But Slip said, "Brandy, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl)
"What a good wife you would be" (such a fine girl)
"But my life, my lover, my lady is hockey"

doo do da doo do (etc...)

Word Count: 69, nice

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Emiko is currently single due to her wanting to only focus on ice hockey. Some say that for valentines day she was training all day. it is like she's married to the training area.

It's been a while since the media caught up on the relationship of Minnesota Chiefs player Collin Gibbles and his fiancee Anna Kendrick. After getting engage during the Four Star Cup Finals of Gibble's last season playing for Anaheim, the two have become just as reclusive about their relationship as usual. That isn't to say there are rocky waters in the relationship, more that the couple values their privacy. The couple is still a red carpet staple and Kendrick has been seen at many Chief's games along with other player's significant others. When reached for a comment in this a recent Valentine's Day interview with the Chief's organization, Gibbles called a press conference with his betrothed and told us the following;

"Things have been going great between Anna and I. It took some time to adjust from living together in Anaheim to making a new home here in Minnesota but my newer 18 season contract made it easy to stay committed to building a real home. I think we have missed the winters we both grew up in and Minnesota is a nice midway point between our parents and LA/Anaheim. I will say we have finally decided on a date for the wedding. We will be getting married this summer in the off-season while we both have some free time. It's going to be a closed event at an undisclosed location, we hope you guys understand as we value our privacy. We will share some photos of the day after, but we'd like to keep things as contained as possible. We do have one other thing to share"

Anna takes the microphone from Gibbles hand and after a deep breath exclaimed;

"We have already told our families but we knew we would have to share it with the press soon. We're Pregnant!"

The couple embraced as a cheer erupted from crowd. The duo closed the press conference and retired to the Chief's team lounge to celebrate with teammates and staff. We hope to catch up with the couple in the coming off-season as rumors of who will make the guest list for the exclusive event have begun circulating on Twitter the moment it was announced.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Right now Stan Hanson only loves two things, Hockey and Doughnuts. As for fulfilling the need for female companionship, that's what the snow bunnies are for. God bless Alaskan tourism.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

THIS JUST IN. The SHLs Los Angeles Panthers organization finds themselves in hot water again. This time due to little asian player, Hiro Fujikawa. Fuji was recently spotted walking the streets of New York city with Hilary Clinton and when approached were spotted running to a limo. A few short hours ago we seen Fujikawa in a tattoo parlour in LA and he officially has "Bill Clinton did, so Hilary did too" on his back. Wild stuff, folks.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Conor has been dating is fiance Anna for over three years now, they got engaged just recently. They hope to have their first child before S65

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Mikas love life could be compared to an apple. Shiny and pretty on the outside, pale and disappointing on the inside. Maybe she will get a life.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Sawchuk is very active in the Tampa Bay tinder scene, not holding down any long term relationship. He's opting to live the bachelor life and bring dates back to his house in Tampa. Eventually he will settle down though but for now he's living it up in his peak years.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I don't know if you would call it a love life, so much as a making love life. A strong physical prowess that delivers both on and off the ice.

Please see below