Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

No surprise here, but I’m going to keep my love life under wraps. However, you just know I have to bring an update on Dale Miller @dmills3 and Jax Duggan @SecondSucks22. These two have been inseparable since their days in Vancouver (believe me, I was on the team). Jax left Vancouver a little bit and join Detroit, but he just couldn’t stay away from Miller, and he eventually came back and they’re running the Whalers together.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Olli Saarinen has been two focused on his training, especially given he's not doing that well for the Raiders this season, to find someone to date nevermind maintain a relationship. For Valentines day he spends the morning training with the team, and then spends the evening playing video games and eating chocolates (and drinking, but trying to stay aware of practice the next morning) with some of his other single teammates.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Luca Veccelli has had a hard time finding the right match in the USA, since moving from Switzerland, the hockey player status attracts some women, but not really the kind you get into a relationship with.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Kubinec spent Valentine's day watching romantic comedies with his wife. They watched 10 Things I Hate About You and then some other ones he can't remember the name of. Then they are food and had some Netflix and Chill, Hulu and Hang, Prime and Pound, Disney and Diddle, Crackle and Cuddle, and other streaming service innuendo time.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Jakub Bruchevski has a girlfriend that he met while playing in St. Louis, they now live together in St. Louis, where their love live is considered epic but private.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Poopity Scoop have 18 girlfriends they are all very pretty and one time he messed up the name of one and it was bad it nearly made his girlfriends become 17 but then he gave her hot chip.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Barrett Blackwood doesn't really ever publicize his personal life, but let's just say that he's doing alright for himself. I mean like REALLY alright. Wink

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Piotr hasnt quite found time for love yet. He left his high school sweetheart back home until they get married, which is on the horizon in the next 2 years or so.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Tor Tuck does not have much going on in the love life front. He is more of a solo hermit type of guy that spends his free time focusing on his passion for hockey. However, his teammate Karlstraße Scholz seems to have a different lady every night…maybe even a dude or two have slipped in but Tor Tuck has lost track of all of his young teammates lovers.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Creller is in love with his future self. When he imagines his final season before starting regression, it fills his loins and he cannot control his animal urges

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Nicholas Owens doesn't have much of a love life as he spends so much time playing hockey and video games so he didn't spend Valentine's Day with a significant other. Instead his time was spent on the ice, getting ready for the playoffs.

Corey Kennedy loves Saoirse and nobody else. Saoirse is obviously his 150 pound Irish Wolfhound. He got to bring her over last year to his house in Chicago, which explains his uptick in points. When a man has his best friend around he will do great things.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Delver Fudgeson is spending this valentines day at the gym. After making the jump to the SHL, he has dropped everything that took away time from practice, including his girlfriend of 4 years. Well, back to the grind.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hugh Jazz got no love life cause i am a loser, stinky person that is a cheater because his scoring is higher than his passing.

If you want to get the best player in the world you don't have time for Valentinse Day. But thank God that Wachter doesn't want to be it. So he will go out for a party and hope to get a girl that dreams of the big love to teach her how wrong she is after.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page