Create Account

S52 WFT #3 - happy valentine's day cutie pies, tell me about your player's love life

Joln DuBolk has issues with finding a true lover. His personality is a bit flat and his "equipment" is "too large" for many gals to handle

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Even after all these years of being a professional hockey player, Berezin still finds himself alone on the most romantic day of the year and spends his night with a bottle of his favorite vodka and assorted chocolates to numb the pain.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

It was 4:15 AM the day after Valentine's day. Ulrik stumbled into the Armada's hotel suite. His suit was wrinkled and his breath reeked of alcohol. He opened the door to what he thought was his room and started to undress. Coach @hotdog awoke from his pleasant dreams, rubbed his eyes and peered blearily through the darkness at the commotion. "What the hell are you doing Ulrik?" he says, annoyed. "Shhh Grace, you dun' heff to get up. I'm a going to join you." Ulrik giggled. Coach Hotdog sighed, this was not the first time he had dealt with a heavily intoxicated Ulrik. "You can sleep it off in my room son. I'll go sleep on the couch in the common room." Hotdog got up and walked past the now nude hockey player. As he drew near, Ulrik quickly stepped to him, leaned him and placed him lips firmly on Hotdog's. Startled, Hotdog reeled backwards, found the door, and retired to the common area. Ulrik passed out on the bed alone and in the morning, an awkward silence hung over the room while they ate breakfast.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 10:51 PM by esilverm.)

L'espoir est un plat bien trop vite consommé
A sauter les repas, je suis habitué. Im married to remy from ratatoullie. We are in love and you cant do anything about it

[Image: HTB1wCtMc1uSBuNjSsplq6ze8pXaq.jpg]

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Alex Selich doesn't really believe in celebrating the 14th of February but he would still do it if he had a girlfriend which he currently does not have. ( Que the world's smallest violin) but if he would have someone to spend the day with he would most likely just go to nearby park or forest and do a tiny bit of hiking followed by watching some scenic view with a small picnic.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I only have one valentine and his name is Harvey. He is cute and my best friend and is the best Detroit Falcon to ever exist.

I (and so should everyone in the SHL) am a huge Daniel Bischoff & Lallo Selman stan. They're by far the cutest couple in the league and assist each other in every way possible, especially off the ice, but I'll leave it at that

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland