Create Account

Thank you SHL

To the wonderful members of the SHL Community,

It's hard to believe I'm saying this, but following our transition to FHM at the conclusion of this season I will be resigning as SHL Commissioner. It's a decision I've been weighing for a while now, especially in the last few weeks, and ultimately now I am sure that it's time. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being a part of this site for the past five years. It's been a wild ride, and I appreciate the opportunity I was given to make a difference on the site almost three years ago. But at this point in my life, for the sake of my own well-being and that of the site, it's time for me to hand off the reigns to someone new.

For those who don't know, I'm currently working on my PhD. The workload for my degree has been increasing for a while now, and the last few weeks have been really tough for me to find a balance without even factoring the SHL into the equation. Initially I was assuming that, like has happened before, this would be a temporary change and soon I'd be able to return to fully activity. Sadly I've come to realize that this may just be the new normal for me moving forward. And it's not fair to myself or to all of you to keep pretending it's going to change.

I've spoken to Leafs and SDCore already, and in the next few days Leafs and I will come up with a hiring and transition process for the new SHL Commissioner. Ideally we want to have someone selected to join the head office for the remainder of this season so that the transition between us is as smooth as possible. There's a few projects I've started that I'd like to finish up before I leave, so I'll be doing my best to wrap those up as well before I shut the lights off on the season one last time.

I have so many people to thank for everything they've done for me over the last five years, almost 30 seasons. But I'll save that for a later date, when it's time to say goodbye.

Thank you, SHL. It has truly been an honor.

Eggy

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Thanks for your many seasons of being a Commissioner

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thanks for all you did for the SHL Eggy, best of luck for whatever your future holds.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

You made me not hate eggs.

Thanks Eggy.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Eggy, you’re the best. Gonna miss you as Commish buddy

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Hey Eggy, thank you for being you man.
I know I haven't been here on this site as long as many but i'd just like to say that it was an honour to play on a team with you here and to be able to interact with you in such a chill manner. Go get that PhD and live your best life. Who knows, one day you may be able to be back?

All the best,

Squally. Towel

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Best of luck in your studies and future endeavors Eggy, you will be dearly missed as commish.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Bowdown

Thank you for everything you've done for the SHL, you may now properly go inactive.

_/

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Eggy you are one of the good ones and the site won't be the same without you at the helm, that said, go kick that PhD's ass!

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Thanks for all you did pony man

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Congratulations on breaking out of here tonight, and thanks for everything you've done for this league. o/

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Man, a new commissioner for the new era

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Appreciate your hard work egg man

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page