Create Account

S52 Transfers

02-26-2020, 07:44 PMJSS Wrote:
02-26-2020, 06:25 PMml002 Wrote: Accept norway

snek  Austria

Literally never contacted me

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2020, 11:38 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

@Ben came to us as a goaltender in S41 when I first joined the Czech federation. We were in dire need of all players and he was happy to join us. Now when we're in a better situation we have the ability to offer him a better supporting cast in return for getting us through some tough seasons. Ben your presence in the locker room is highly valued, we're delighted you decided to come back home to Czechia while sticking with your New Zealand heritage. Let's win some medals brother!

Ben van Dijk
Unassigned Shl -> Czechia Czechia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

02-26-2020, 11:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @Ben came to us as a goaltender in S41 when I first joined the Czech federation. We were in dire need of all players and he was happy to join us. Now when we're in a better situation we have the ability to offer him a better supporting cast in return for getting us through some tough seasons. Ben your presence in the locker room is highly valued, we're delighted you decided to come back home to Czechia while sticking with your New Zealand heritage. Let's win some medals brother!

Ben van Dijk
Unassigned Shl -> Czechia Czechia

Accept lol

[Image: benoconnor.gif]
[Image: H9wdMVb.png?1]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]

02-26-2020, 09:15 PMml002 Wrote:
02-26-2020, 07:44 PMJSS Wrote: snek  Austria

Literally never contacted me
Drag him sis

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Germany Is proud to announce the transfer of Erben Kasius from The Netherlands to Germany.

@Paq

This is an unassigned transfer.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

02-27-2020, 07:52 PMTomen Wrote: Germany Is proud to announce the transfer of Erben Kasius from The Netherlands to Germany.

@Paq

Accept

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

02-27-2020, 07:53 PMPaq Wrote:
02-27-2020, 07:52 PMTomen Wrote: Germany Is proud to announce the transfer of Erben Kasius from The Netherlands to Germany.

@Paq

Accept

Would have loved to have you, but i get this move. Very smart. Best of luck dude!

the dutch love transferring out of the netherlands
love to see it

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs