Create Account

PGS S52 - Game 12: Colorado at Anchorage
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020, 03:34 PM by leviadan.)

A More Disciplined Game:

There's something to be proud of here if you're on the Raptors penalty kill. 5 for 6 is a great performance, but if I'm one of the guys like Kuster, Wolfe, or Drunkebird that played nearly 5 minutes apiece on the penalty kill, I'm asking why my team is finding their way to the box so often. Something is going to give eventually, and in a game this tight you simply cannot take six penalties. Colorado lost by one goal, and despite a valiant effort from the PK, they let one get through. You can't look to your top defensive guys to bail you out of penalty trouble six times in a tight game-- you just can't. Unfortunately for the Raptors, it may have cost them at least a point in this one.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PGS S52 - Game 12: Colorado at Anchorage - by leviadan - 02-08-2020, 02:41 PM