Create Account

S52 SMJHL All-Star Game

02-09-2020, 08:55 PMCarbine Wrote: Apparently getting the 3rd most all-star votes is only good enough for the third line... smh.
Quit your bitchin, you got more ice time than I did! GO TEAM NORTH!

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

02-09-2020, 08:55 PMCarbine Wrote: Apparently getting the 3rd most all-star votes is only good enough for the third line... smh.
3rd most voting points among forwards, 3rd most ice time among forwards

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

i'll let you goalie if you want icetime, but i would say it's uh ... not really worth it :\

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Line numbers (1st line, 2nd line, etc) are arbitrary and have zero meaning. Every line got 25%. We tried to pair players up with future SHL teammates (players drafted by the same SHL club) and by SMJHL teammates, where applicable ofcourse. Simon will Simon, but you have to understand that this game is for fun and has practically zero meaning outside of "Hey look I was an All-Star participant this season."

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]