Create Account

Season 51 Hall of Fame Ceremony

@ArGarBarGar got the PSD to the banners by any chance?

[Image: 3.png]

02-17-2020, 12:20 PMJSS Wrote: @ArGarBarGar got the PSD to the banners by any chance?

I asked him previously for a psd and he said no.

02-17-2020, 01:22 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
02-17-2020, 12:20 PMJSS Wrote: @ArGarBarGar got the PSD to the banners by any chance?

O, I can try and emulate a close HOF banner this weekend

are you the new guy in charge for HOF?

02-17-2020, 06:36 PMJSS Wrote:
02-17-2020, 01:22 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I asked him previously for a psd and he said no.

O, I can try and emulate a close HOF banner this weekend

are you the new guy in charge for HOF?

Just the host.

02-17-2020, 01:22 PMGeekusoid Wrote:

You asked if I had a stock one, and I don't.

I have a PSD of the current format.

@JSS Do you know the teams the inductees played for and what seasons they played? That's what I don't have.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 11:54 AM by JSS.)

02-20-2020, 11:47 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
02-17-2020, 01:22 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I asked him previously for a psd and he said no.
You asked if I had a stock one, and I don't.

@JSS Do you know the teams the inductees played for and what seasons they played? That's what I don't have.

Atmey was Chicago, Buffalo and Manhattan (pre logo change for Rage)
York was just Toronto I believe
McFadden might be a little tough but I know forsure he played in Edmonton, Toronto and Seattle.

As for seasons, no I don't. Maybe @DrunkenTeddy can help you with the BojoBox he's working on

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 12:22 PM by Chevy.)

02-20-2020, 11:53 AMJSS Wrote:
02-20-2020, 11:47 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: You asked if I had a stock one, and I don't.

McFadden might be a little tough but I know forsure he played in Edmonton, Toronto and Seattle.

As for seasons, no I don't. Maybe @DrunkenTeddy can help you with the BojoBox he's working on

The logos for the teams I used in the images I created were based on sampling all of their past season team data (from the STHS outputs).  The team that they played for the most on, is what I placed on their jerseys.

And having that psd, would have been fantastic by the way.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 03:07 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

02-20-2020, 11:53 AMJSS Wrote:
02-20-2020, 11:47 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: You asked if I had a stock one, and I don't.

@ArGarBarGar You can use https://simulationhockey.com/bojobox.php to look players up, it's not done, but it works. The other option is I can send you the spreadsheet export from the old bojobox, but it would be harder to see what teams players are from without switching sheets a lot. If you want it though send me a pm on discord. Please note that S50 is missing for SHL/IIHF right now, it'll be added after this season is concluded along with S52.

Also I gave these guys their badges for HOF, badge #2 for Abdeezy and Velevra

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-16-2020, 11:41 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
[Image: 7bpG28V.jpg]
Michael received ten votes for a total of eighty-seven points, being the highest point earner in this class.

Hey cool ? thanks!