Create Account

Season 51 Hall of Fame Ceremony

So now we’ve come to the end of the evening, and our last inductee for this class.  This player is one of two goalies who received nominations so this one will be close to the lapel for me, for obvious reasons.  Having spanned a career over twenty one seasons, this netminder amassed a career record of 458 wins, 283 losses and eighty one overtime losses.  He had a career save percentage of .910 and a career goals against average of 2.72.  A Ryan Jesseter nominee and All-Rookie team selection in Season 30, this goalie is a multi-award winner despite not having won a single challenge cup in his storied career.  Three-time third all-star team selection (seasons thirty-two, forty-two and forty three), two-time second all-star team selection (seasons forty and forty-one), and a two time first all-star team selection (seasons thirty-seven and forty-four), this player had plenty of time to be on the ice.  He won the Ron Mexico trophy in season forty-four.  He snagged the Mike Honcho trophy three times in his career, glove side of course, in seasons thirty-seven, fourty and forty-four.  He also won the John McBride trophy in seasons thirty-seven and forty-four with additional McBride nominations coming in seasons thirty-four, fourty, forty-one and forty-two and capped off with a Sarmad Khan trophy in season forty-four.  I present to you our last inductee this evening, Michael McFadden (@Abdeezy).

[Image: 7bpG28V.jpg]
Michael received ten votes for a total of eighty-seven points, being the highest point earner in this class.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Season 51 Hall of Fame Inductees!

[Image: NSto1AQ.jpg] [Image: LRHIkFb.jpg] [Image: 7bpG28V.jpg]

Let’s have one more round of applause for all of our nominees, including those who fell just short this year of induction.  Just because you didn’t make it this time, doesn’t make your careers any less historic.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 11:44 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Congrats Luke Atmey, Chris York and Michael McFadden! 3 very worthy members inducted.
Great work @Geekusoid ... good food, good music.. good night!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Well that pretty much wraps things up.  I’m Strom Chamberlain, wishing all of you here in attendance and watching around the world...Goodnight from Toronto!

Congrats HOF Inductees! Definitely a great show, Strom.

_/ _/

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Thank you everyone who voted to induct me, it's an honour and I enjoyed York's career very much.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

(If this can be graded as an SHL Media post, it is a 1440 WC post + Original GFX)

Much better encore performance.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Honoured to be inducted into the HOF! Thanks Geekusoid and the HOF Committee for the recognition Smile

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Congrats to all three, but especially to my two former teammates York and McFadden.  Stars
Much deserved.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Congrats @Symmetrik very much deserved for a North Stars legend

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@Velevra congrats partner

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig