Create Account

Season 51 Hall of Fame Ceremony

[Image: 220px-Hockey_Hall_of_Fame_Logo.svg.png]
Date:  Sunday, February 16, 2020
Time: 9PM CST (Subject to change)

[Image: bio-1.jpg]

Greetings one and all.  My name is Strom Chamberlain, and I will be your host for the Season 51 Hall of Fame induction ceremony.  I would like to apologize first for the delay in getting this announced, but with all the excitement of looming changes for the leagues, certain resources were allocated elsewhere briefly.  Also, I am honored to host this as my first (and, reception permitting) not last Hall of Fame Ceremony.  Without further adieu, allow me to read to you the names of those nominated for this "year's" ceremony.   In no particular order, our nominees are:
  • Kelly Rivet
  • Michael McFadden
  • Jean-Luc Reflieux
  • Chris York
  • Toivo Kosonen
  • Luke Atmey
  • Adam Kaiser
  • Corey Bearss
  • Danny Foster
  • and Mikke Laukkanen
As usual, the ceremony will be held in beautiful Toronto at the Hockey Hall of Fame.  We will have two special guest performances by Green Day, who just recently performed in St. Louis for another hockey event, and the other from 2019 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee:  Radiohead!

Also, sponsoring the Hall of Fame ceremony, we're happy to have Bell Canada, who's "Lets Talk" campaign helps raise awareness for Mental Health and combats the stigma surrounding it.

So we look forward to seeing you there, for the Season 51 Hall of Fame Ceremony!!!

Green Day and Radiohead!
I listen to neither :kekw:

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

[Image: JwTP6sE.jpg]

Izzy walking in early to get a good seat.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

02-09-2020, 05:14 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: JwTP6sE.jpg]

This seems really early. Like is the arena even set up yet???

02-13-2020, 05:32 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-09-2020, 05:14 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: JwTP6sE.jpg]

This seems really early. Like is the arena even set up yet???

Oh yes.  It was booked and empty when the initial announcement was made.

Foster plz

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

02-13-2020, 06:06 PMMuerto Wrote: Foster plz

Idk if he makes just cause of the quality of the players in this class but hopefully he gets in at some point

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

McFadden, York, Atmey an Bearrs are frontrunners for this seasons HOF in my opinion.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 09:57 AM by CptSquall.)

[Image: vukzgnj.png]

Physty is here

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

We're less than 12 hours away, and as of right now all systems are go!

Fuck gcool

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: ind18celePoster.jpg]

Less than 1 hour away from the start of the Hall of Fame ceremony and seats are filling up fast to see this year's inductees.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 11:07 PM by Chevy.)

Adjusting his hidden earpiece, Strom waits in the wings for his queue from the production manager.  From his vantage point he can see a full room.  A small, intimate gathering of the SHL elite despite being televised around the world.  The lights in the room start to dim, signaling to the attendees that the show is about to begin.  Then the voice pipes on through the earpiece:  “Ok Strom.  Thirty seconds”.

Strom takes a deep breath and eases his tension.  ‘Okay fella, this is no different than being on the ice’, he tells himself as a pre-recorded orchestral fanfare begins to play for the audience and spotlights start focusing down on the podium.

“This is it.  You’re on in three...two...one…”

With that, Strom puts on a huge smile and walks out onto the stage to a mixture of applause from the attendees.