Create Account

WKP S52 Captains
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 06:41 PM by Glyc.)

[Image: WestKendall.png]
With the season in full swing here in West Kendall, the management team decided that it was nigh time to cement the next generation by announcing our S52 captaincy. Without further adieu, let’s begin.

To start, let’s name this seasons alternates in order. For our first alternate, we are adding new blood to the lineup, with the emergence of a defensive stalwart we can always rely on. He’s a shining light in the locker room and boy does his cooking look good. Starting in his sixth season since being drafted into the Toonza, he’s been one of our best in that time. Please welcome our First Alternate, Nat Emerson @Thelastheraclid

Our second alternate has been with us for ten seasons now and has always been a dependable force to score. Always available and always a treat to have around, he’s a longtime member of the team and is a man we can count on for seasons to come. He’s been a big part of our success and we’re happy to be adding him to the A. Congrats to Dayymo Ralchankinov @damienj10

This season’s captain has spent the majority of his career with the Platoon, an astounding 16 seasons of his career, he’s been a staple of our locker room and blue line for a generation. He held our team up and helped bring home three cups during his tenure. Now joining us for his final season which he started with a whopping 717 points coming in, we can’t help but feel proud and give a final congratulations to this embodiment of the franchise, congratulations
Ludwig Koch Schröder @Rabidsponge21
You’ll make a fantastic Captain and I hope we can send you off with a bang.

Congrats again to our Captaincy team and once again,
Let’s go Toonza!

[Image: WestKendall.png]

[Image: source.gif]

Congrats guys!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

One last hurrah!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I use Dark, my bad. but once again Conrats to our S52 Captains!

It is an absolute honor.

LET'S GO

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Ayyyy

Congrats Rabid and my other toonza friendos! Cheers

[Image: lebbish.gif]