Create Account

SHL Draft Champions
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 06:46 AM by SlashACM.)

Hey all,

I'm interested in starting an shl draft champions tournament and wanted to see if others are intrigued by this.

How would it work?

I've been doing a lot of research into Max builds , essentially transcribing the build of when a player hit the most tpe they would ever earn before regression/retirement. I have a large spreadsheet of many builds ranging from s50 players all the way back to s18 players.

Long story short, you would be presented with 4 player names. Each name represents the max build of a player who currently/formerly played in the league. You would choose the player best suited to the team you want to build until you have built an entire 20 man roster.

I would then put these teams to the test in a short tournament and playoffs to determine the victor. There could be a cash prize in it, I have cash to spare, or it could just be for bragging rights or to take place in something cool. Either way my real questions would be:

Are people interested in seeing this?
Are people interested in participating in this?

Unfortunately I am only trained in the art of Simon T so I can't sim this in FHM, though that would be something cool to research for in the future. Let me know if there's anything else you want me to clarify.

To check out a roster of Max builds in action, check out either the St Louis - Detroit Alumni Classic or peep the rosters I created for them here- https://simulationhockey.com/games/wjc/W...oster.html

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: pcdC8Br.gif]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Sign me the fuck up.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Sounds fun, I'm in!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I'm interested

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Yep
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 08:36 AM by Grum.)

Yoo this sounds like a ton of fun sign me up!

yes

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I'd want to see how it works in practice before committing to it, but it sounds cool.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

i might be in, depends idk.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Yeah boi

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Definitely sounds like a sweet idea in concept, would be interested for sure

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

we have four participants but are looking for more! come on down

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

sure why not

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

U can’t say fun without serpe

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread