Create Account

Geekusoid 2/16

Just starting to get into the swing of things...

[Image: wl5PRPC.png]

[Image: TTMJAjb.jpg]

Hi, Geekusoid, thank you for your submissions. Your signatures have been graded by a panel. Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 6 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Comments:
1)
The effect on the render isn't overbearing, so good work there. However, the sig is a little bare and outside of the basics, there's not too much done here. You need to try and work on utilizing the empty space a little better.
Neat idea. The background or foreground could have been manipulated a little further to enhance the edits made to the face.
Interesting edit of the render. What happened here? A snow storm? Zombie? Unfortunately there's so much empty space in the background and you could've done a lot more with the text.
Cool effect on the face. Render, bg, and text all have a consistent theme which is nice to see.
2.5 / 5 - 625k

2)
Compared to the first sig, this one didn't work out so well. I can see a similar approach with a render edit, but I can't make out what it's supposed to be. The text is also very hard to read.
The text is too hard to read here and there's no real render that I can focus on, it's buried too far in the background.
Earns points for the nice effects but the edgy theme is a bit much.
1.5 / 5 - 375k

Total Payout: 1M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]