Create Account

Render + Jersey Change Video

Here's a video of me doing a Jersey Change and my render work for a fairly simple render. Some harder ones (such as goalies) or bigger tougher poses will take me about an hour or so. I will be eventually releasing another video of me making a sig with this render.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

And people want to give you a 3/5. Peasants

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

This was interesting to watch for sure, will have to watch again more carefully next time I go to change a jersey around. Can always learn something new

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

is there anyway you can do a really sped up version?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-13-2020, 12:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: is there anyway you can do a really sped up version?

no

[Image: 3.png]

02-13-2020, 12:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: is there anyway you can do a really sped up version?
Youtube has the option to speed up the playback up to 2x faster but honestly this was made to show what I do, not just to let people view what it looks like. You don’t go to a movie theatre and ask the ushers to fast forward the movie to the end, it’s about the journey.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2020, 07:14 AM by _Blitz_.)

Late on the draw, but how did you get the embroidered-look logo? Is it a filter, or another software? Awesome video, and very helpful.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-21-2020, 07:13 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Late on the draw, but how did you get the embroidered-look logo? Is it a filter, or another software? Awesome video, and very helpful.
Thanks and glad you watched and enjoyed it!
It’s a pattern overlay that it was a default layer in photoshop that I played with the settings to get it to how I liked it for renders. I think it should still be on there as one of the basic pattern layers to choose from.

When I see topaz being used

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

05-08-2020, 03:16 PMboubabi Wrote: When I see topaz being used

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

spill ur sauce, what do u use

[Image: 3.png]

Any way to contrast your image is fine. Curves, levels, high pass, sharpen, gradient maps etc

If you're super lazy and you want to use a plugin, color efx pro (the nik collection) is superior in my opinion.

Tbf, I think wasty uses topaz correctly most of the time (even tho a little bit overdone in my opinion), but topaz is the worst plugin to use when you're fairly new to sig making. Most people, when they start using it, they over do it like crazy, it destroys the colors and over contrast the image. Plus, they don't put any attention to details to other aspects of their sig (lighting, composition, and font work) because it makes it look decent. Which is why they stall at a certain point

05-08-2020, 03:27 PMboubabi Wrote: If you're super lazy and you want to use a plugin, color efx pro (the nik collection) is superior in my opinion.

As someone who also prefers color efex pro I can agree. Started using it back then for photo editing and it works quite well for these kinds of sigs as well.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]