Create Account

Toronto Extends Two Core Players
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020, 02:05 AM by ml002.)

[Image: Toronto.png]

The North Stars are ecstatic to announce the extensions of two of it's key players as we enter a new era of SHL and Toronto hockey...

Mika Kandinsky @Mika_Kandinsky
S53: $6,000,000*
S54: $6,000,000*
S55: $6,000,000*
S56: $6,000,000*
S57: $6,000,000*
S58: $6,000,000*
*Full NTC

Mika was the 10th overall pick in the S48 SHL Draft and has proven over and over to be one of the steals of that draft. A great locker room personality with a great work ethic to get better has seen him become one of the most promising young player's in the league and he'll be our 1C for many, many seasons to come, and I'm delighted to reward his hard work here and locking him down for the prime of his career. I expect for him to be one of the leaders of a very young team over the coming seasons and I know he'll succeed.

Bobby Lane @Rich
S53: $3,000,000*
S54: $3,000,000*
S55: $3,000,000*
*Full NTC

When I was doing my scouting for the S50 Draft, Rich was always one of my favorites for our pick, but when he told me he wanted to be a Star and be apart of the project here I was truly delighted. Rich is an amazing presence to have in a locker room, and we all know how solid of a player he builds. After his first year in the SHL, you already can see the impact he'll have long term after what is most likely going to be a Jesster winning rookie season and keeping him in Toronto will always be a top priority for me.

Two big extensions and the future in Toronto is going to be a special one! #StarGang

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I accept.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

SMH ML resigning players that are active???? What is TOR becoming??? An active team????? Cant be.

Let's goooo

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

* a part

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Mika is my mvp

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread