Create Account

Kavanagh

So yeah tried to record myself making a sig last night at work. Don’t mind my co-worker half way talking and the random jump cut somewhere towards the end when my phone stopped recording cause of storage issues. I already had a premade JC’d render but I plan to record me doing a jersey change one day. Anywho this is probably a really shitty video but people were asking to have me do it. Probably could’ve had a better angle but I don’t have the space. You live and learn and next one will be better.

Oh yeah here’s the finished sig;
[Image: mmNsc0e.png]
@takethehorizon

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

How the hell do you keep getting better at these

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

That sig is amazing! Great work, Wasty!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Goddamn this is sick

Beautiful

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

these two team sigs are crazy

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Very very nice

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]