Weight: 195 LBS
Position: Defense
Shoots: Right
Jersey #: 93
Birthplace: Denmark
Player Type: 2 Way Defenseman
Strengths: Passing - Defense - Puck Handling
Weakness: Checking

With the cross seas restrictions finally being lifted tomorrow for international transfers, the young Danish defenseman is preparing himself for his cross over in the SHL/ SMJHL system. Knowing his ability to hit waivers prior to any draft, Mikkel is eyeing the prospective teams and wondering where he could potentially end up as he starts his journey into the league.

Having a quick look at the Junior teams, he has a few thoughts on the teams as he heads towards the market as he has already used his connections and resources to try and get an idea of what to expect. His Uncle Ludwig Koch Schroder was able to give him a run down from what he knows, but many unknowns are still present with a lack of involvement in the league prior to this season.

Anaheim Outlaws - Not a lot is know about this team as I am assuming it was a relocate or re brand or expansion and both GM's at the helm are unfamiliar to me. A current look at the standings shows that this might be a team that he could join and have an enjoyable time as they are currently near the top of the league but minutes might be hard to come by. I looked for a jersey branding for this team and found none at all, which is really disappointing. So thats a minus for me as well.

Anchorage Armada - I am very familiar with the GM tandem here so thats an immediate boost to this team. Mix in a pretty dope colour scheme, actual jersey representation and maybe a team with some room to play on, it seems like a really good match. I know that they will most likely contact me too which is great. The only thing is, waiver claims still enter draft after their run right? And currently I dont think the armada are making playoffs. So it becomes a playing time vs a longer season at this point I think. Still high on my list for sure.

Carolina Kraken - The league leading Kraken are looking like a great team to join as a waiver pick up. Their colour scheme and jerseys leave a bit to be desired, but overall aren't the worst branding I have ever seen. Mix in the fact I am super familiar with both GM's as well adds a +1 to the Kraken as a destination as well.

Colorado Raptors - Not a huge fan of this branding at all I won't lie. The colour combo is an assault on the eyes, and the jerseys are less than stellar. The team is a middle of the pack team right now, but should be a lock for the playoffs. The GMs? Honestly the name seem familar? But like I couldn't explain who they are, etc.

Detroit Falcons - I never really liked the Falcons brand when I played way back in S30-31 and it seems it hasn't gotten much better. Mix in the old Steelhawks influence at the helm, and thats a pass for me.

Halifax Raiders - One of the more unique brandings I remember, I think this team looks just dope. I recognize adraas name, but this GM tandem sort of falls into the same category as the Raptors GMs

Kelowna Knights - Naosu I know from the PBE, and Zoone is constantly probing me ahead of time of considering the knights. Currently in 7th place, the Knights could maybe use a boost of a new create and its been long enough the Whalers vs Knights rivalry has died down for me. So this is another possibility for me.

Newfoundland Beserkers - Kind of looks like a beer league sort of branding, I know both GM's so I would give them the benefit of the doubt that the team is better than the outward appearance, but their record and position right now for the standings has them probably heading into the off season sooner than the playoffs.

St Louis Scarecrows - Know both of the names I see for the Scarecrows, and they have the best DIFF int he league currently despite being in the middle of the pack. Not a terrible branding, and might be a fit here, but would have to hear from the GM's first.

Vancouver Whalers - I have heard some outside stories of how this team has fallen, and I am super wary of the Whalers to be honest. I will have a soft spot for them for being my OG junior team, but I am guarded.

So what am I hoping/ Looking for??

1) A chance of Playoffs would be nice
2) A good chance to hopefully return to the team in the draft
3) SOME playing time. I know I can't compete vs 350 tpe players, but I will be active.
4) A sick Sig. I really need to replace my boy LKS and would love a dope sig - the dopest might just win me over to sign.

So hit me up on discord (Im in SHL general) and we can do business when I create tomorrow. Cheers.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Knights

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-14-2020, 01:44 PMZoone16 Wrote: Knights

No.

Armada

Much better.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

You do know everyone makes the playoff this season right???

02-14-2020, 02:20 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: You do know everyone makes the playoff this season right???

I do now. RIP

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

02-14-2020, 02:21 PMRabidsponge21 Wrote:
02-14-2020, 02:20 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: You do know everyone makes the playoff this season right???

I do now. RIP

All good. Last season of it (thank God) but dont let the standings influence too much. Also a team in the 7-10 range usually goes far because simon.