Create Account

Post-Winter Classic press conference - Starring Cal Labovitch

Who’s ur fav Detroit alum?

Who’s ur current fav Detroit member?

Are u gonna be sad or happy for Blitz when he wins a Four Star Cup?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

02-12-2020, 03:14 PMnotoriousTRON Wrote:
Quote:Classic Prickchard

4/10 Chirp TBH.

You also forgot to mention how Anaheim knocked Detroit out of the playoff last season.
I was trying to forget that.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Do you have a ritual you do before going out on the ice? Why do you do it? What happened the last time you skipped doing it?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

02-12-2020, 01:45 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
02-12-2020, 11:10 AMSlashACM Wrote: Thoughts on going second to a player that barely hit 800 tpe with their first player?
My new SHL teammates are awesome, very helpful and always giving me advice or cheering me on. I get to be there with fellow juniors like @Capt_Blitzkrieg, who is possibly the only decent player ever to have played for St Louis, and even my Detroit teammate @JMacNCheese.

Aw, thanks, Cal. There are several players that are pretty great from both squads, but I'm glad to be your favorite. You're my favorite Falcon.

As for a question: At this point, in a hypothetical scenario where Minny doesn't need to pull you up after season 3 but the option is available, would you go for a fourth season in the J?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

02-12-2020, 03:16 PMjfisherr Wrote: Who’s ur fav Detroit alum?

Who’s ur current fav Detroit member?

Are u gonna be sad or happy for Blitz when he wins a Four Star Cup?
My favourite Detroit alumnus (not counting current management) is Alexis Metzler (@Avakael). He knows why.

Kaarlo Kekkonen (@dankoa) is my favourite current member. Despite him suddenly having a real surge in goals and assists, and robbing me of my first place in the points ranking.

This question is moot. We are going to win the cup, so you should ask him if he's gonna be happy for me.

02-12-2020, 06:03 PMroastpuff Wrote: Do you have a ritual you do before going out on the ice? Why do you do it? What happened the last time you skipped doing it?
I don't really do rituals tbh. I'm pretty down to earth and don't believe in that crap. I just do my best out there, and usually that's enough to make me useful for the team. I doubt there's anything wacky I could do pre-game to improve on this. I'll just stick to the dressing room chirping and listening to our Spotify playlist. Speaking of which. Can you put Britney back on?

02-12-2020, 07:09 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: As for a question: At this point, in a hypothetical scenario where Minny doesn't need to pull you up after season 3 but the option is available, would you go for a fourth season in the J?

It all depends on what team needs me. I love it here in Detroit so far, and if they need my help in securing a cup in my 4th season, and Minny is open to letting me play another season here I'd be open to it. But if Minny has a good spot on the roster for me, and wants/needs me to move up, they can count on me to be there.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]