Create Account

carly rae jepsen

let's be friends is an insufferable dog shit of a pop song and im really fucking disappointed about it bc dedicated was a goddamn masterpiece like how did we go from the disco futurism of julien to this whiny train meets 2009 kesha b-side dook of a pop cut fuckin christ i mean the chorus is funny i guess but this knock off taylor swift cheese-ass talk singing nonsense hasn't been cool for literally a decade and i expect more than this hokey crap from the artist that gave us the certified banger run away with me

happy valentines day, fuck you

[Image: grok_sig.png]
(credit nokazoa)

[Image: image0-4.png]

bro ngl carly has some bops and is pretty underrated

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

02-14-2020, 02:03 PMcpetrella Wrote: bro ngl carly has some bops and is pretty underrated

carly is fucking great and emotion is one of the best pop records of the last decade which is why this new single is such dogshit in comparison

(credit nokazoa)

imagine listening to Carl Ray Jeppson lol couldn’t be me

[Image: koljasig.gif]
[Image: falcons2.png][Image: finland.png][Image: stampede.png] | [Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: cAVF6C6.png][Image: stampede.png][Image: finland.png][Image: falcons2.png]
[Image: detdet.png]

02-14-2020, 02:03 PMcpetrella Wrote: bro ngl carly has some bops and is pretty underrated

Yeahthat

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-14-2020, 02:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: imagine listening to Carl Ray Jeppson lol couldn’t be me

everyone knows you have no taste so this comment is not a surprise

(credit nokazoa)

02-14-2020, 02:11 PMgrok Wrote:
02-14-2020, 02:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: imagine listening to Carl Ray Jeppson lol couldn’t be me

everyone knows you have no taste so this comment is not a surprise
Yeah I’ve got no taste

No taste for fucking mint chocolate chip lmao disgusting

[Image: koljasig.gif]
[Image: falcons2.png][Image: finland.png][Image: stampede.png] | [Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: cAVF6C6.png][Image: stampede.png][Image: finland.png][Image: falcons2.png]
[Image: detdet.png]

02-14-2020, 02:14 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-14-2020, 02:11 PMgrok Wrote: everyone knows you have no taste so this comment is not a surprise
Yeah I’ve got no taste

No taste for fucking mint chocolate chip lmao disgusting

yeah i hear sucking wet farts 24 hours a day really burns out your taste buds

(credit nokazoa)

[Image: fLv9204.gif]

UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard | [Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 04:04 PM by hhh81.)

This was a roller coaster to read.

I haven't heard the new single, but Dedicated is great and Emotion is one of the best pop albums of our time. FUCKING FIGHT ME.

I'll have to look up this new song, but I'm already scared/disappointed.

Argonauts Argonauts
 RaptorsGermanyStampedeRaptors

[Image: rmpratt.gif]
Thank you @karey the god, @tweedledunn, @Benson and @sköldpaddor  for sigs! 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]