Create Account

FHM Transition Work Update

Hi Everyone, I thought I'd give an update on the work we've been doing to get ready for a FHM transition.

- FHM Index
There are several pages created for the FHM index, currently I have dummy data in for Season 53 (SHL and SMJHL) so that everyone can get an idea of what information will be available to us in the index. Since this data isn't real and the sim test it was grabbed from doesn't have appropriate builds, some of the numbers are a ways off from what we expect in reality, so with that in mind, feel free to check it out and provide feedback:
https://simulationhockey.com/playerstats.php

- Player Builder
I've converted the player builder and many of you are probably familiar with it already since there was a PT using it for making FHM builds. I wouldn't mind adding more to this down the road but for now, here it is:
https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuilder.php

- Create a Player Form
This form will likely go live, replacing the current create a player form around playoff time, when new players are no longer able to sign with a team. The current form is on our development site, so you are actually safe to submit players there if you wish to see the whole process. Don't worry we won't consider you a multi for helping us test:
http://dev.simulationhockey.com/createaplayer.php

There is still a lot of work to do before moving forward, we need to get IIHF/WJC files ready, set up ftp accounts/folders for GMs to export their lineup changes, create a way for the simmer to automatically upload the new stats after each sim (it's a bit of a manual process right now), and create a view for playoffs standings. Feel free to reply or pm me with any feedback you might have.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good work Teddy and co.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Beautiful stuff!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

So far, at least in front of the scene, the preparation and transparency of the transition process has been magnificent. Cheers to you and everyone involved!

We don't deserve you Teddy

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Teddy is great

Vote Teddy for my valentine 2020

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Hey, this is awesome, Dev Team. Thank you for all that you do for the site.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

this is really cool, teddy. thank you, dev team!

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Cummies

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Well done!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Great job Teddy and others involved in this, crazy amount of work put in and results are showing

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Cool! Can't wait to get help with transitioning my player into the new system!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Updated the player builder today, you can now copy a build you make there to paste elsewhere. This should help with players moving from STHS to FHM as they can just copy/paste into their update thread and the updaters can copy it from there.
https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuilder.php

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]