Create Account

TRONcast episode 1 [25 mins]
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2020, 10:52 AM by notoriousTRON.)

Hey I'm Tron and I've decided I'm going to start recording a podcast to make some extra SHL money.

I've never recorded a podcast before and I'm definitely open to feedback. I know the audio quality wasn't perfect but it's hard when I'm driving. I may use different headphones next time and see if that helps. I also realized I say "um" a lot. I'll try to work on that.

Anyway on episode 1 I introduce myself and my player. I also talk about the upcoming SMJHL playoffs and my evaluation of the teams.

Please enjoy.

Listen here on Spotify

Here's my anchor.fm link

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Pretty good first cast. Congrats on the new baby.

Little bit of shame that you didn't go for the addition to the Duff Body Count in talking about Colorado and goal-tending. Lol.

I would argue that St. Louis is not boring. We have weird winning and losing streaks. It's just a matter of keeping a winning sequence long enough to win the cup.

The data analysis is pretty cool. You make some pretty interesting points, and add a little bit to the ideas that we've been discussing in the St. Louis LR.

Looking forward to Sunday and getting C52 rolling.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Thanks Blitz,

I think what I meant by boring for St. Louis is that they didn't stand out with any of my numbers. They don't excel anywhere but they also are avg to above average everywhere. I'd definitely rather be "boring" than have glaring weaknesses.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I have to listen to this, because I need to know what you say about Detroit.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

02-19-2020, 08:50 AMMutedfaith Wrote: I have to listen to this, because I need to know what you say about Detroit.

They're all bad, except you.....

.....Luke's okay too.

Outlungus Outlungus
Nice job on your first podcast tron!

Good show!

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty