people bad

Furries good

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

TIL PenKnight is still alive

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

02-19-2020, 12:45 AMAvakael Wrote: TIL PenKnight is still alive
This aged well.

Wait a minute, when was he banned and for what? No thread in the punishments forum. Hmm

03-22-2020, 06:46 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Wait a minute, when was he banned and for what? No thread in the punishments forum.  Hmm

the dude is a vile misogynist who comes back when he gets bored to stir shit

someone like that has no place in this community

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

03-22-2020, 07:01 AMFlareon Wrote:
03-22-2020, 06:46 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Wait a minute, when was he banned and for what? No thread in the punishments forum.  Hmm

the dude is a vile misogynist who comes back when he gets bored to stir shit

someone like that has no place in this community

Well yes i'm not defending him, lol. I'm genuinely curious when he was banned and why there wasn't a post about it.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 07:22 AM by hockeyiscool.)

My understanding was he either posted something against T.O.S. and got the ban hammer for it or due to continued negativity in the community he got voted off at tribal council. I don't think they were commenting on it because they don't want to bring attention to the situation as no one would gain from it, which is respectable.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 07:34 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

03-22-2020, 07:20 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: My understanding was he either posted something against T.O.S. and got the ban hammer for it or due to continued negativity in the community he got voted off at tribal council. I don't think they were commenting on it because they don't want to bring attention to the situation as no one would gain from it, which is respectable.

IMO shadowbanning people is a slippery slope and people finding out about it happening brings more bad attention to it in the end.

I don't think anyone is against having the guy banned for the right reasons, and i guess "excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way" would have grounds to do it. (if there wasn't any deleted posts i can't see that shows anything worse), but it should be done in the right way.

same reason there’s no ban thread whenever those spam accounts are removed. he didn’t have a player here and contributed nothing beyond shitposting

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 08:05 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

03-22-2020, 07:58 AMdankoa Wrote: same reason there’s no ban thread whenever those spam accounts are removed. he didn’t have a player here and contributed nothing beyond shitposting

Meh, He wasn't some bot, he was an idiot, but not a bot. People were also tagging him and baiting him to come back and post stuff so obviously in a way people wanted him here,(And no, i'm still not defending him, i too think he's an idiot) i've never seen people do that to a bot. I'd say it warranted a thread in the suspension forum, no matter how much or little he contributed.

03-22-2020, 06:09 AMhockeyiscool Wrote:
02-19-2020, 12:45 AMAvakael Wrote: TIL PenKnight is still alive
This aged well.
I'm not complaining.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 09:02 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Fortunately, it allows for changes to be made, T.O.S. to be updated, and a blanket statement about future banning of members in going forward.