Create Account

League Compendium

This is something that PBE does, their compendium document has pretty much everything for someone wanting to do research on the league. Contracts, draft picks, position distribution, TPE levels by team...

Does SHL have something like this that I'm not aware of? Would there be interest in something like this?

Yes, I'm looking for ways to do less media because I'm boring.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

blast has something involving tpe ranks and stuff

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

There's generally things that exist that fill these roles but not all in one place

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@Mike Izzy, don't we have a wikipedia or something?
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 12:30 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

02-19-2020, 11:16 PMGeekusoid Wrote: @Mike Izzy, don't we have a wikipedia or something?

well, the history department was working on an official SHL wikipedia a few seasons back. I'm not sure how far along they were in this... we did do a point task when i was PTD about 5 seasons back *HERE* which i think some may use and link to there sigs.. but as far as an all emcomposing document that covers everything.. the closest thing we have to that is the history section and the rule book.

Not a bad idea to have one though!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria