Create Account

Rich and Luke - Topic/Question thread

Episode 12 is going to be something else.

First of all, we're going to be doing this one on Sunday, 5pm eastern. We don't want to interfere with the drafts.

Secondly, the reason we don't want to interfere with the drafts, is that I'm going to try to stream this podcast. This will be a trial run. I've got a pretty basic setup right now, so we'll see how it goes.

Lastly, we're going to talk about the SHL draft! Oh boy! I can't wait! I think we'll probably avoid the SMJHL draft, for the most part. Maybe we'll talk about fantasy too. If there is anything else you want us to talk about, let us know. Or, if you're there for the live boardcast, post in chat!

I'll be posting a thread in media when we're about to go live, so look out for that. Don't expect anything anywhere near as professional as hockey talk tonight.

Thanks!

Shl

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

We're on to episode 14. We'll be recording/broadcasting this weekend. Planning for Saturday.

We've done the last two live on twitch. I plan to keep doing that, as well as recording and posting the audio like normal.

If you've got anything you want us to talk about, drop it in here.

Otherwise, I'll be posting a thread before we go live and updating it once we're live.

Thanks!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

IF you had to fight an SHL player, who would you choose and why?

hello richard and lucas

How do both of you expect S54 to go for your respective teams?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

k bringing the nerd questions for you guys. the index is a hot debate the past couple months. what are a couple things high on your guys' lists that need to be fixed first when the programmers get to it

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

What will be the big surprise this season that nobody expects?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Episode 15 coming up tomorrow night!

We will be broadcasting live again. I'll put up a link about 30 minutes before we go live. Should be around 8 eastern.

I don't know what we're going to talk about yet. Let us know if there is anything you'd like us to cover.

Thanks!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Have you ever told any of your friends and family about the SHL (or sim leagues in general)? Did they understand it or did they think you're weird?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Episode 16 on Saturday.

We will be going live on twitch right after hockey talk tonight. I'll post a thread a little before that.

Let us know what you'd like us to talk about!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Episode 17 this weekend. Planning for Saturday evening, like normal. We'll be doing it live as well as recording the audio.

I want to talk about the upcoming SHL draft class.

Let us know what else we should talk about!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

any first gens of the s55 class that have really caught your eye?
thoughts on the tampa situation (both mcp's firing and the reaction)?
is there any rookie you would not draft?
boy im asking the hard ones

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 09:47 PM by honkerrs.)

if this doesnt fit into this week's podcast thats fine but sometime you guys should answer what your favorite season in the SHL has been so far and why if you had to pick one (other than s53 cause thats when i joined, thats the obvious choice)

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2020, 08:16 PM by Nhamlet.)

Lots of talk about salary cap as well as contracts needing to be changed/fixed. Do you have any thoughts on it, what you'd like to see change etc?

SHL salaries are minuscule when it comes to paying for even the cost of training for the duration of a season. Is a major shift possible in the economy as well as user/team mindsets where stars and the money hunters are able to be wealthy from primarily contracts (imagining a select few with 10m deals)?

Also for luke, how much will it cost to keep Jukka Timonen down in the J next season. Asking for a friend.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]