Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Punishment

#LeeOut

[Image: 336.jpg]

wannabefinn tryed his best to be like his idol aaronwilson and paid the ultimate price

Was this just in today’s playoff sim or the regular season too?

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Rip finns commish attempt

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

02-22-2020, 07:27 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Man, if I knew this was all the punishment was going to be, I 100% would have broken the rule
Brave of you to sacrifice Luke’s GM pay like that

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Can i get their money instead?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-22-2020, 07:25 PMnotorioustig Wrote: @Mayuu care to comment

We would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for those meddling kids.

RETIRED

02-22-2020, 07:36 PMhotdog Wrote: Was this just in today’s playoff sim or the regular season too?
From the start of the regular season up until today's sim

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

@WannabeFinn is the sausage. He stole a burger in the Prince of Wales (Bristol) and ate it in the toilet a few months back. Then continued to throw racist remarks to my colleague on the door. Shouldn't be playing professional sim leagues, he's an embarrassment. Stinking attitude.

Has lee ever done a line in his entire gm career? Cocaine doesn’t count and we know he does that on the regular

RETIRED

02-22-2020, 07:36 PMhotdog Wrote: Was this just in today’s playoff sim or the regular season too?
To provide some clarity.
for the first 48 regular season games the 4th line was at 10% wanted ice time and full scorer.

For the last 2 regular season games and the 1st playoff game against TOR it was at 0% wanted ice time and full scorer.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

02-22-2020, 07:42 PMMayuu Wrote: Has lee ever done a line in his entire gm career? Cocaine doesn’t count and we know he does that on the regular

Tomen is apologizing because Finn has never used STHS in his life

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 07:47 PM by Mayuu.)

02-22-2020, 07:45 PMgrok Wrote:
02-22-2020, 07:42 PMMayuu Wrote: Has lee ever done a line in his entire gm career? Cocaine doesn’t count and we know he does that on the regular

Tomen is apologizing because Finn has never used STHS in his life

It is known

RETIRED

Classic

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Weak punishment.

New England misses playoffs

GM pay and just a 3rd smh this buffalo bias #freedaco shl getting more cheating scandals than the mlb

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]