Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Punishment

02-22-2020, 09:12 PMhotdog Wrote:
02-22-2020, 07:38 PMnour Wrote: From the start of the regular season up until today's sim

Can we have their playoff spot

I shall debate this with the counsel

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

02-22-2020, 10:02 PMnour Wrote:
02-22-2020, 09:12 PMhotdog Wrote: Can we have their playoff spot

I shall debate this with the counsel

They can have mine!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Why even bother with a punishment when it’s this weak???

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

02-22-2020, 10:25 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Why even bother with a punishment when it’s this weak???
Are you serious lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-22-2020, 10:27 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-22-2020, 10:25 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Why even bother with a punishment when it’s this weak???
Are you serious lol

defend it

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

02-22-2020, 10:33 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
02-22-2020, 10:27 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Are you serious lol

defend it

defend deez nuts

NEW big mad over a 4th line lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

For those wondering why the punishment is at the lower end of the scale, HO was able to see that Buffalo ran 3/4 lines with at least 1 passer as per the rules, they just messed up the detail of the rule which was 3rd line not 4th line could be all shooters.

It is definitely breaking the rule, hence the punishment, and the forth line has its own qwirks that could have given advantage. however the point of the rule was to ensure that teams played the majority of their ice time with lines that included both passers and shooters, which buffalo did for the entire season.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Reason #69 why you should put Sharp on the 4th line smh my head

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

What about the last minute offensive line being all shooters as well? Levelle/Sielich/Scarn? Marius also plays D in the last minute O line? (4th shooter)

Game 115 for example, Last Minute Offensive Line - Nicolaj Muller, Dermot Lavelle, Alexander Selich are on ice for Buffalo Stampede. Viktor Marius, Tatu Makela are on ice for Buffalo Stampede. Scarn left the ice for some reason, so extra forward 1 came in (Muller)

That line scored to make it 3-3 at the end, went to OT and Buf won it.

Last minutes are pretty big huge parts of the game, behind by one and you are allowed to throw all your shooters out there?

02-23-2020, 10:05 AMjRuutu Wrote: What about the last minute offensive line being all shooters as well? Levelle/Sielich/Scarn? Marius also plays D in the last minute O line? (4th shooter)

Game 115 for example, Last Minute Offensive Line - Nicolaj Muller, Dermot Lavelle, Alexander Selich are on ice for Buffalo Stampede. Viktor Marius, Tatu Makela are on ice for Buffalo Stampede. Scarn left the ice for some reason, so extra forward 1 came in (Muller)

Last minutes are pretty big huge parts of the game, behind by one and you are allowed to throw all your shooters out there?

1) 1st line, 2nd line, 4th line all require at least 1 distinctly pass first player
if there was a rule against that i'd say punish it. Worth noting as said earlier in the thread, buffalo ran 3 lines with at least one pass first player, 1st 2nd and 3rd line all had a pass first player.
The rule breaking part is actually just semantics as we played our "all scoring" line less minutes then we needed too

RETIRED

02-23-2020, 10:18 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-23-2020, 10:05 AMjRuutu Wrote: What about the last minute offensive line being all shooters as well? Levelle/Sielich/Scarn? Marius also plays D in the last minute O line? (4th shooter)

1) 1st line, 2nd line, 4th line all require at least 1 distinctly pass first player
if there was a rule against that i'd say punish it. Worth noting as said earlier in the thread, buffalo ran 3 lines with at least one pass first player, 1st 2nd and 3rd line all had a pass first player.
The rule breaking part is actually just semantics as we played our "all scoring" line less minutes then we needed too
That is what I´m saying, interesting that you are still allowed to use all shooters in last minute lines, knowing what we know now - of course you will put all shooters out there if you want to tie the game.

honestly buffalo should be made hand back their 2 cups from previous seasons

02-23-2020, 03:50 AMTomasnz Wrote: For those wondering why the punishment is at the lower end of the scale, HO was able to see that Buffalo ran 3/4 lines with at least 1 passer as per the rules, they just messed up the detail of the rule which was 3rd line not 4th line could be all shooters.

It is definitely breaking the rule, hence the punishment, and the forth line has its own qwirks that could have given advantage. however the point of the rule was to ensure that teams played the majority of their ice time with lines that included both passers and shooters, which buffalo did for the entire season.

tomas why did you spell quirks qwirks

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

02-23-2020, 10:34 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: tomas why did you spell quirks qwirks

Qwirkiness?

It's cause I don't live by your rules I make the rules!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page