Create Account

S53 Tampa Bay Barracuda Interested Prospects Thread

1. On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in joining the Barracuda?
About a 7, Florida is pretty nice, the team branding is interesting. I'm not opposed to joining a weaker team, that just means it feels that much better when the championship eventually comes.

2. How active are you on discord? Are you a conversation starter/participator, or do you like to lurk?
Fairly active on discord, especially during the afternoon/evening. Not much of a conversation starter, but get me on a topic and i'll be able to talk your ear off.

3. What are some goals you have for your players?
I'm all about a great team environment with the eventual goal of becoming champions.

4. Are you active in doing media, graphics and/or podcasts?
I'm still working on my photoshop abilities but I'm consistently pumping out content, and have thought about starting a podcast. 

5. Anything in the future that might lower your activity level?
Nope.

6. When do you plan on making the jump to Majors from Juniors?

Whenever the team feels like I'm ready. Personally, I'd think I'll be ready in 3 seasons.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Santtu Rasanen - Anchorage Armada

1. On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in joining the Barracuda?

I would truly grateful to whatever team would pick me in up in the draft, obviously, but I have had good experiences with Tampa players before so it would be a good fit for me. Roughly 8/9 or out 10

2. How active are you on discord? Are you a conversation starter/participator, or do you like to lurk?

Conversation Participator. Sometimes when I have nothing to say I will lurk but often I will talk to the guys in the server a lot, getting advice and just chatting about shows I watched and other stuff

3. What are some goals you have for your players?

I would like to win a few cups for the team that drafts me. Individual awards are nice but a Centers role is to play assist and set up guy, so it is team above me.

4. Are you active in doing media, graphics and/or podcasts?

Media. I write a lot of articles from my players perspective. I find writing good media fun and worth a good deal of money

5. Anything in the future that might lower your activity level?

Potentially changing a job soon so that might affect things but nothing else really and even then it shouldn't be too bad. Will remain constantly active

6. When do you plan on making the jump to Majors from Juniors?

Whenever the team deems me ready to play majors. I am ready to wait my turn for that. I would like to come up in my third season but if that is unfeasible than so be it. I am more than happy to wait and play SMJHL