Create Account

CALLING DIBS NOW

I'm recreating as David Ayres. No one else can make him without my express written permission, which will only be granted to qualified Canes fans or a Leafs fan I want to make fun of in perpetuity. No one else need apply. Kthx.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Retire number 90.

[Image: hudson.png]

02-23-2020, 11:22 AMEricNCSU Wrote: Retire number 90.

Have him sound the hurricane siren Tuesday night. Put his name on the Cup if we win it. Offer him a lifetime supply of Bojangles'. There are no lengths I wouldn't go to honor this man.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Still erect.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-23-2020, 11:26 AMztevans Wrote:

Have him sound the hurricane siren Tuesday night.  Put his name on the Cup if we win it.  Offer him a lifetime supply of Bojangles'.  There are no lengths I wouldn't go to honor this man.
Actually I wouldn't be at ALL shocked if the Canes invited him to a home game. At a night where the leafs are on the road so he's not needed as EBUG and they honor him at a home game. I could 100% see that happening.

02-23-2020, 11:26 AMztevans Wrote:

Have him sound the hurricane siren Tuesday night.  Put his name on the Cup if we win it.  Offer him a lifetime supply of Bojangles'.  There are no lengths I wouldn't go to honor this man.

It's happening! They interviewed David Ayers this morning on Golic and Wingo and they are honoring him at tomorrow night's Canes game in Raleigh! I bet he will sound the siren and then probably a jersey/plaque presentation at one of the intermissions.

Retiring Piotr, creating David Ayers.

[Image: horvat3.png]

What a nerd you are Zach

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Shouldn't have said anything, now you're gonna get the streisand effect

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

'David Ayres' about to be the 'John Smith' of the SHL

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Scott Foster is better

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-24-2020, 02:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Scott Foster is better

Nyet

david ayres

02-28-2020, 09:25 PMefiug Wrote: david ayres

david efuig

02-28-2020, 09:26 PM.bojo Wrote:
02-28-2020, 09:25 PMefiug Wrote: david ayres

david efuig

Efuig Beajayres