Create Account

S52 SMJHL PT 5 - Highlight Reel

You've done a lot of cool new things this season - what's on your highlight reel?

Written option: Tell us about at least three things on your highlight reel from this season - they don't necessarily have to be things you did on the ice, though of course those are acceptable. Must include 150 words.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your #1 highlight moment from this season, whatever that may be. Must include a render of some kind (but if that's a Paint stick figure, that works) and be intelligible.

Reward
4 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S52 SMJHL Rookies (S53 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Link PBE or NSFL submissions here to get credit for Welfare claims.

Deadline Sunday March 1st @ 10pm EST

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020, 08:38 PM by leviadan.)

There's three major moments I'll remember from my first SMJHL season with the historic Laurifer Trophy winning Detroit Falcons. 

Game One - First Hit: 
Our first game of the year was against our biggest rival, the St. Louis Scarecrows. I was nervous getting on the ice for my first professional game and it showed. I didn't make a noticeable impact on the game until the third. Half way into the last period, we lost an offensive zone draw but the puck went straight to Hernadivic, my man to cover. I got on him as quick as I could and completely bowled him over. Unfortunately, he was able to slap the puck away just before I clobbered him-- but that was the first moment I felt like I was in a groove and playing my game. Ultimately we lost in the shootout, but I kept my head above water with 0 +/-, a couple of hits, and a shot on goal.

Game Eight - First Assist:
Not long into the season, in a tight game against Newfoundland, I found my footing and started to impose my game on the other team. Tied 3-3 and late in the third, I started a quick transition play by picking up a loose puck in our own end. It turned into me and Liljestrom coming in fast on Okabe in a two-on-one. Not sensing a great pass, I wound up and fired a shot. Okabe read it well and dove across for the block-- but the bounce found its way right onto Liljestrom's stick, who roofed it to take the lead. I'll never forget watching that deflection go right to Magnus for what would turn out to be the game winner. What a great feeling!

Game Twenty-Three - First Goal:
I'm just noticing that all of my milestones happened in the third period. Maybe I need to be stronger mentally and get myself into the game faster? Regardless, in game twenty-three we gave Anchorage a bit of a thwacking-- beating them 5-2 with a little bit of help from my first goal half way through the third. An incredible run of offence kept us in the Armada's zone for over 90 seconds, during which we managed to pull off a full line change that wore down the defenders even more. After a barrage of shots from Wanesly, Topalo, Kekkonen, and Brown-- a blocked shot bounced to Ncheese at the blueline. They looked up and saw a clear path to the net, with me battling in front and putting up a good screen. Ncheese fired it hard along the ice, right in the perfect spot for a redirect. I got my stick down just in time, deflected it left as the goalie slid right, and beat him cleanly. It was a huge rush to finally pot one, and even better to do it from a hard-fought battle in front of the net.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

First Goal: Game 7 vs Anchorage:
I scored my first goal in the 7th game of the season vs Anchorage. Playing on the 4th line at the time, my Centerman Yamamoto Mitsuharu took a shot which was blocked by defenseman Brooks Wayne, but the puck deflected right to me and I just flung it on goal. Because of the deflection, Potinov the goalie was out of position and it went in! 

Code:
2:18 of 3rd period - Shot by Yamamoto Mitsuharu.
2:18 of 3rd period - Shot Blocked by Brooks Wayne.
2:20 of 3rd period - Shot by Eric Hudson.
2:20 of 3rd period - Goal by Eric Hudson - Anchorage Armada : 3 - St. Louis Scarecrows : 6.

First Assist: Game 9 vs Halifax: 
Two games later, I picked up my first assist.  We set up in the Halifax zone, Trevor Johnson passed it to me down low, I passed it to Mitsuharu, who took a shot and missed the net, but collected his own miss and was able to score!

Code:
Pass to Trevor Johnson in Halifax Raiders zone. Pass to Eric Hudson. Pass to Yamamoto Mitsuharu. Pass to Trevor Johnson. Pass to Yamamoto Mitsuharu. Shot by Yamamoto Mitsuharu. Shot Misses the Net. Free Puck Retrieved by Yamamoto Mitsuharu for St. Louis Scarecrows. Shot by Yamamoto Mitsuharu. Goal by Yamamoto Mitsuharu - Halifax Raiders : 1 - St. Louis Scarecrows : 2.

Hit Parade: Game 2 vs Vancouver:
Second game of the year, I must have been all kinds of amped up. Not only did I record my first hit, I recorded 3! All three hits resulted in turnovers which hopefully played a part in us winning the game 5-2. 

Code:
4:42 of 1st period - Stracimir Petrovic is hit by Eric Hudson and loses puck.
16:18 of 1st period - Lligma Broomstick is hit by Eric Hudson and loses puck.
2:18 of 2nd period - Mikas Bieksa is hit by Eric Hudson and loses puck.

[Image: hudson.png]

#3: The First Goal

We were playing Carolina in the fourth game of the year. We had a bit of a rough start to the game, and Carolina was up 4-0 at the time so we needed a spark. We had the puck in the offensive zone, and Zlatan took a shot and it was blocked. It bounced right out to Sabo Tage, and he took a shot and it was blocked as well, and it came back out to me on the left side. I didn't have the best hands, so I just took a quick shot from the left circle and it went in on the goalie's glove side. It was a pretty surreal moment to get my first goal on a play like that. Rizzo got the puck and I still have it at home. We lost 4-2, but it was good to get the boys back in the game.

#2: Fight Night in Carolina

Apparently quite a few of my best moments were against the Kraken, this one was a pretty wild game too. We were winning late in the third period, and we'd both laid a couple of big hits through the game, so I figured I was going to have to answer the bell at some point. In the last minute I bumped him, we had some words and then dropped the gloves and went at it. He's a pretty big guy, but I don't think I did too badly for my first SMJHL fight. Getting kicked out for the instigator was probably a dumb decision on my part though. Watching Miro have his first fight was pretty crazy too, although he didn't fare too well. At least we won the game and didn't give up a power play from it.

#3: Game-Winning Goal

This one was later in the season, and we were fighting for every point. It was another road game in Anaheim, who we're playing in the first round, so you can imagine the tension here. The game was tied at two in the second period, and I was on a line with Ohlsson and Broomstick. Ohlsson knocked down a pass in the neutral zone and skated it in, and then got it over to Lligma Broomstick up the middle. He shot it towards the net and it went wide, but I picked it up behind the net and carried it out to the circle, got a little bit of an angle, and then shot. I don't know if it hit a defender on the way in, but it went into the net and ended up standing as the game-winner on a road game in the stretch run.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 03:58 PM by roastpuff.)

Here are four big moments that stood out to me for my first season with the Detroit Falcons:

Second Practice - First Prank

Managing to switch out the water in the big cooler with pickle juice was absolutely a masterpiece in my opinion. It didn't get anyone too sick, it was harmless, and it definitely loosened everyone up trying to find the culprit. Now that the regular season is over I feel safe admitting doing it, and that I'm planning my next prank. Don't worry - it'll be equally as epic!

Game 16 - First Goal

Code:
17:06 of 1st period - Shot by Reid Sutherland.
17:06 of 1st period - Stopped by Mike Hroch with a rebound.
17:12 of 1st period - Shot by Magnus Liljestrom.
17:12 of 1st period - Goal by Magnus Liljestrom - Carolina Kraken : 4 - Detroit Falcons : 1.
5. Detroit Falcons , Magnus Liljestrom 1 (Ttam Renkrac 1, Cassidy Lhotsky 1) at 17:12

My first goal came in our third game, which was unfortunately a 6-2 loss to the Kraken. I retrieved the puck after they had dumped it in our end, and then caught the Kraken on a bad change. Making sure that everyone was on-side, I skated the puck in, and passed it to Reid who was following up in the slot. He made a hard shot on net that was turned away by Hroch. Lhotsky tipped the rebound to Renkrac, who then set me up on a one-timer from the left point. That slapshot made the most satisfying "PING" sound I've ever heard as it went far post and in on Hroch, who could only watch it go past. The boys mobbed me on the boards, but unfortunately we couldn't come back to make it a game. That puck is up on my mantelpiece - 1st goal, and 1st point, in the SMJHL.

Game 22 - First Assist

Code:
13:45 of 1st period - Miro Slapskinnenen wins face-off versus Luke McMaster in Detroit Falcons zone.
13:56 of 1st period - Kaarlo Kekkonen is hit by Austin Powers and loses puck.
14:17 of 1st period - Shot by Edward Williams.
14:17 of 1st period - Goal by Edward Williams - Detroit Falcons : 2 - Vancouver Whalers : 3.
5. Detroit Falcons , Edward Williams 3 (Magnus Liljestrom 1) at 14:17

Funnily enough, my first assist came after my first goal - not the usual for defencemen, at least! This one was a pretty simple play but one was that satisfying. I managed to read Powers' intent on the pass, blocked it at their blue line, and then got the puck to Eddy right at the right-hand hash marks. He made no mistake and put it bar down, he's got such a nice shot. This puck is also up on my mantelpiece, and sometimes people ask if I have the games turned around in terms of order.

Game 38 - 2-point game, 2nd star of the game, first multi-point game

Code:
6. Detroit Falcons , Reid Sutherland 1 (Guy O'Shea 4, Magnus Liljestrom 3) at 13:32

13:05 of 2nd period - Reid Sutherland wins face-off versus Riley Kuse in Newfoundland Berserkers zone.
13:20 of 2nd period - Shot by Reid Sutherland.
13:20 of 2nd period - Stopped by Steven Vassallo with a rebound.
13:26 of 2nd period - Shot by Reid Sutherland.
13:26 of 2nd period - Shot Misses the Net.
13:30 of 2nd period - Shot by Guy O'Shea.
13:30 of 2nd period - Shot Misses the Net.
13:32 of 2nd period - Shot by Reid Sutherland.
13:32 of 2nd period - Goal by Reid Sutherland - Newfoundland Berserkers : 3 - Detroit Falcons : 3.

7. Detroit Falcons , Magnus Liljestrom 2 (Burlok Sulfurgold 1) at 15:55

15:53 of 3rd period - Shot by Burlok Sulfurgold.
15:53 of 3rd period - Shot Blocked by Rintarou Okabe.
15:55 of 3rd period - Shot by Magnus Liljestrom.
15:55 of 3rd period - Goal by Magnus Liljestrom - Newfoundland Berserkers : 3 - Detroit Falcons : 4.

This memory was of my first multi-point game, so that was awesome.

The first point was an assist on Reid's first goal - couldn't be a more deserving guy, really - after he won a faceoff in their zone. We were down a goal to the Berserkers and we were really pouring on the pressure. We got the puck and set up in their zone, and started cycling the puck and putting shots on net. They were pretty tired, I think it was an icing that caused the faceoff, so the Newfies were pretty static. I think Reid got 3 shots on goal in total for that shift - and a bunch more that missed! O'Shea and I were moving the puck back and forth, making the defenders spend energy to cover our lanes, and then setting Reid up for shots from the slot. It was pretty sweet when it blew past Vassallo glove-side and found the back of the net. I made sure to grab the puck and give it to our trainer for Reid later!

The second point, Burlok already described pretty well above. He grabbed the loose puck as the Berserkers went on another bad change, he passed it to me as we started the break out, and then I passed it back to him at the Berserker blue line. He got it in, shot it, and I picked up the rebound off Okabe's shot block as I was crashing the net hard. That was a pretty sweet goal, as it was a tough backhand shot - I wasn't sure that I could elevate it enough but I did the job!

Both the game puck and the game stick are up on the mantelpiece as well. I really need to find a better way to display them.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2020, 10:04 AM by Lligma Broomstick.)

1. First Goal of the Season

Vancouver Whalers, Lligma Broomstick 1 (Mikas Bieksa 1, Sven Yxskaft 1) at 8:04

The second game of the season got my first goal in the second period against Saint Louis Scarecrows. That feeling to get that primary goal of my career off my chest fast is excellent! I would not want to be that rookie who does not score a goal in his rookie season, nor do I want to be that rookie who takes half a season to score a goal. I wanted to show everyone in the league at I am committed and want to be the best player I can. I can not take all the credit to my first goal as my boys Mikas and Sven helped me out. Mikas and Sven I with their veteran skills and their passing truly helped me achieved my first goal fast. Although the team did not win that game, it still felt good to get that goal. I have that puck next to my bed wrapped in tape with the saying first goal, with the team we played against and the date of the game.

2. First Fight

Lligma Broomstick (VAN) for Fighting (Major) at 1:52, Burlok Sulfurgold (DET) for Fighting (Major) at 1:52

It is kind of funny that the only penalty minutes I got from the whole season was this five minute major for fighting. The fight ended in a draw, so there was no clear winner. I am not a big fighter, but if push comes to shove, I will drop the mittens to get my teammates fired up or protect my teammates from a dirty hit. Hockey is the sport where you play a game to score points and beat the crap out of someone. Some times you have to stand your ground and fight someone to prove a point in something, and that was the case. It would have been better if I won, but I will take a draw. After the fight being down 3-4 and tied it up to go to overtime and win it in overtime although I did not score I believe the fight help get my teammates' energy up and show them to keep fighting until the end.

3. First Multiply point game

Vancouver Whalers vs Anchorage Armada (Game 141)

My first goal was easy if you can say that only taking me a game and a half to score, but getting my first multiply point game took a while. Near the end of the season, I had achieved my first multiple-point game with two assists. The first assist was in the first period by my line buddy Ohlsson who scored and the second assist by Ibrahimovic Jr. in the second period. It seemed like it was a party of our team as if everyone got at least a point that has the final score was 6-2 win against Armada. Scoring is essential the method of being assisting your teammates with their goal feels more rewarding than getting a goal yourself to see their faces as they score is better and knowing that you helped him score is even better. Hockey is a team sport you can be a one-person team and win games you have to pass the hockey and help each other to win together.

SKATE fast EAT ass!
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 10:34 PM by Aephino.)

1. Everyone's out here posting about their first goal, but my big one came for goal #10. It was game 37 for the Falcons and I was buzzing after starting the season with 9 goals and 9 assists in the first 36 games. The start to the game was exciting as I knew I was so close from reaching double figures in both goals and assists. Well, just 40 seconds into the first game, Jmac knocked the puck up the ice for me and I one-timed it. Goalie saved but I got my own rebound and slotted it past him on my backhand. I was so happy I could cry, but I just kept my head down and worked hard to finish the game before celebrating, which was a crucial win over the Kraken.

2. My next major highlight is definitely when I hit 30 points. Before the season, I was hoping for maybe 20 points but after my start to the season, I decided I wanted to aim for 30. I barely reached it, as it was in game 74, but I got it! It was with my 18th assist of the season against Colorado, which ended up being ANOTHER crucial win for us to get that #1 seed! For my 30th point, it was actually the reverse of my 10th goal. I spotted Jmac up the ice, sauced it to him, and he took it perfectly in his stride and finished calmly. The win had to come from the shootout that night, but 2 points is 2 points.

3. My last highlight is technically the final game of the season because that's the one where we decisively beat Anaheim 5-4 to get the #1 seed, but to be honest I just wanted to highlight the whole Falcons season. For my first season in the SMJHL, it was just so much fun. Winning is fun, obviously, but the squad is just full of great guys that this season will always be memorable to me. We have a great locker room and that definitely contributed to our success on the ice. I feel so lucky that I was drafted to this team and can't wait to get on with playoffs! 

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

#1 Highlight

It's gotta be getting drafted to the SMJHL which was a huge first step in my playing career. I know this might seem a bit like history for some people who are already looking forward to getting picked in the upcoming SHL draft or making the jump to the big show but this is going to be a moment and something I will carry for my entire career being drafted 56th overall and in the 6th round. Honestly, by the time it got to the 4th and 5th round I was starting to get a little depressed over how far I had fallen despite thinking I was in line with so many of my peers. Now it's a constant reminder that I have to continue to grind to prove everybody the Berserkers were right on the money to take me when they did.

#2 Highlight

It only took 6 games compared to some others who had to wait but it still was every bit as sweet as I thought it would be. I still remember it now, my linemates for most of the year Birdstrom and then Patey taking a draw in our zone, winning it and giving it to me while I powered down the wing out of our zone and leaving a drop pass for Patey in the Scarecrow's zone. He finds Birdstrom as a trailer who tries a rocket and bounces right back to Patey. Patey also winds up but ends up missing with me getting a golden chance off the backboards laying in front of the open net and really...I'm just glad I didn't mess that one up because there weren't that many similar opportunities through my rookie season.

#3 Highlight

Honestly this is a bit of a weird one. The last highlight would have to be seeing that deposit in my bank account. Hold on, I know it seems kind of trashy like money means everything but honestly it's not that there was a big fat check waiting for me to splurge on something like a new Switch or getting myself a brand new pair of skates (although I do confess to having done that and more). Really it was the fact that in some ways, it showed that I really was part of a professional organization and was given some serious expectations considering the money they were doling out. More than anything, it was a recognition of where I'm at and hopefully, what else I can continue to do.

Berserkers

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 02:03 AM by suavemente.)

[Image: mT5Db0x.jpg]
at 15:29 of 3rd period - Johnny Patey is hit by Valentin Kalashnikov. End result: Raiders lose to their rivals the Berserkers 3-4 after a shootout. 

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Highlight #1 - First Big Game

My first highlight came early on in the season, with a three assist performance against the Halifax Raiders. Coming into this game, I had picked up a couple of assists in the first four or five games, and was rolling steadily through my rookie season. However, I came out of this game with five total assists to my name on the season, and it was really my coming out party in the SMJHL. We picked up a huge 7-2 win and even jumped out to a 5-1 lead in the first period after conceding the first goal of the game.

Highlight #2 - Playing on the 2nd Line

My second highlight was my time on the second line and the second powerplay unit for the Knights. Before my fellow centreman Morgan Forrestier really stepped up his game earlier this season, I was a rookie playing top six minutes on a contending, deep SMJHL team. And I was able to put up solid numbers, with six powerplay assists during my time (about 81 minutes total) with the unit. It was an honour to get this experience as a rookie and hopefully I can find my way on the first or second line again next season as a sophomore.

Highlight #3 - First Rounder

Lastly, my third highlight is getting drafted in the first round. With my first player, I didn't get drafted until the later rounds in both the SMJHL and SHL, so going 9th overall was a big deal for me. I've also maintained my position as a top TPE earner for the class, so I feel that I've held myself to a first round standard. But yeah, seeing my name called in the first round was a huge highlight for me, and I hope it happens in the upcoming SHL draft as well!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Wagner's highlights of S52

Highlight #1: 6th Overall
"With such a deep class, I was really just looking to get picked up in the first two rounds. I was he GMs recognized my drive though, and I watched my draft stock start to climb leading up to the draft. Hearing my name called so early was incredible, and kinda set the tone going forward. I wanted to show I was worth the investment, and knew that there would be some higher expectations set of me. I'm so happy it was Carolina too. They've really put me in a spot where I can thrive.

Highlight #2: The first goal on opening night
We gave up the first goal of the game on opening night, but to get my first, and the team's first, was incredible. Mac pulled me aside before that faceoff and told me he wanted to try and get me out into space on the other side of the zone, so when the puck dropped I jumped out that way and thankfully the puck was on it's way too. It was one of the easier goals of the season, but I loved getting to silence the home crowd and seeing the boost that my goal gave the team was intoxicating. 

Highlight #3: Recognition
I've mentioned Charlotte being super supportive of us before, but it never gets old to have people recognize me and Dream when we go out to get food or hit up a club on an off weekend. Having people seek me out on fan and media days for interviews and autographs is really cool and makes me work that much harder to bring another trophy back for these people. The dating thing gets a little harder though, you can't tell who's trying to leech and who's actually in to you though.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This first highlight may be a little unorthodox, but I would choose Fred getting picked by Detroit as 12th overall. I think this highlight would set the tone for Fred's first year in the SMJHL. The pure excitement, joy, everything! Plus, you'd get to see the reactions of both Fred and Edward Williams when they were both drafted to the same team back to back. Definitely a good highlight to add.

First Goal is obviously a big one. Fred's came in the third period of game 22 against Vancouver. This one was pretty crazy because the center had been sent out of the face off by the ref and Fred stepped in. Freddie boy is not great at face offs, so this was going to be interesting. But he won the face off, got the puck and made a quick pass to James Brown, who in turn passed it to Reid Sutherland. Sutherland gave a quick pass back to Fred who shot the puck and buried it for the first time in his career. What an awesome moment.

The Winter Classic game. It was really cool to be a part of that game. The atmosphere was unreal. Fred didn't actually do much during the game other than get hit really hard and take a blade to the face, but he drew a lot of penalties for Detroit and came back onto the ice after getting stitched up, which is always cool to see.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

First Highlight (Signing My First Contract): Was a very proud moment as I was offered the opportunity to display my talents in Halifax after signing as a free agent. I can't thank the ownership and management of Halifax for this opportunity and look forward to continuing my development as I grow into an elite player someday. Although we are a team with a lot of rookies this will allow us to grow together and one day win a championship. 

Second Highlight (First Goal): First goal didn't come until Day 11 of the regular season, was lucky enough to score early on in the game to give myself some confidence the rest of the game. Roach's shot went wide of the net but I was able to scoop up the loose puck and get a good shot on goal to beat the Scarecrows goalie. My teammates were great and presented me the puck after the game.

Third Highlight (First Assist): My first assist game in game two of the regular season, although it was a second assist it still counts! We were able to get a good fore-check after a losing a face-off in the Detroit end and fore a turnover. Soupcan put the puck in the back of the net to give us the lead with 10 minutes to go in the third period.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 05:11 PM by Lime.)

#1 Drafted 4th Overall

I had put in work, talking to GMs, being active on the forums and discord, and learning as much as I could about the SMJHL/SHL. I wanted to be an attractive prospect, but even I didn't really believe I'd go as high as 4th. I thought I'd be a high first round / low second round pick. I was ecstatic to hear the news. Then I saw our other picks... Timonen? Minamino? I had no idea who these guys were and was kinda worried. At least I knew Kostitsyn. Fortunately they've since proved themselves and we ended up with - at least in my opinion - the second best draft after Detroit. These guys are all future superstars.

#2 First Goal

My first point was a secondary assist in a throwaway game vs Anchorage, so I'd say my first goal was more memorable. It put us up 3-1 over Detroit in the first period. I especially wanted to beat them because they had a ton of players I had gotten to know very well before the draft. Alright so we did end up falling apart at the end and lost 5-3, but I'll never forget that goal.

#3  Round 1 Game 3

The playoffs aren't over yet - hell we haven't even finished our series with Anchorage - but that OT win in Game 3 was hype as fuck.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

So many memories from my rookie season here in the SMJHL. My first highlight has to be the first game of the season. Having my parents in the arena and just being able to go out there and play a game that I grew up loving was an amazing feeling. My second highlight has to be my very first point of the season. It took until the 23rd game but I remember it vividly. It was an assist to John Forfeit to seal a game against the Kraken. I won a faceoff and moved the puck up to Bale who made a long pass to a cutting John who scored. It was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders to get that first point. My last highlight has to be my first goal. 2 games later I sparked a comeback in the 3rd period with my first goal of the season. Down 3-1 I won a faceoff in the Armada's zone and we passed beautifully back and forth looking for a lane before I got free from a defender and buried it in the net after a nice pass from Andreas Stacks. I didn't end up with as many points as I wanted but I'm hoping this is the start to a great career.
Code:
216 words

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]