Create Account

S52 PT #5 - The Anthology Vol. IV

After captaining the Chiefs toback-to-back cups, playing in a line with @Capt_Blitzkrieg and @JMacNCheese for most of my final seasons, I'd want the fans to remember me for being a real team player. Not only because I never left Minnesota, because who want to leave here anyway, but because of my pass-first mentality, my praise for me teammates in my press conferences and always sticking up for them and carrying anyone through our games when they're having a dry spell or otherwise a hard time.

I'm not going to keep playing until I'm absolute garbage, the younger generations need their time in the spotlight as well. They're not going to get rid of me too easily though, as soon as I hang up the skates I will join the Minny staff as a coach and keep teaching those rookies everything I know.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Jon Forty-One's legacy will be a rather fun but tragic one I think. In minors I know he will go down as one of the Whalers to help win them the last cup out of one of the 10 championships they own and then being shipped off to a rival team. So sadness mainly there.

In the major leagues I am hoping the Minnesota Chiefs hate me forever and Jon becomes a big name in Blizzard eventually and help them continue to be a great team and hopefully make a name for his self with them, making sure they stay a strong play-off team. But the easiest answer is making sure Jon Forty-One gets his revenge. I am down to pretty much the final 9-10 since he got another team on the revenge list and hopefully we can take a few more names on the list this play-offs. Hopefully that and he continues to win medals and hopefully a championship or two.

Then I can eventually retire him from here and go into another hockey sim with him for his latter half of his career.

[193 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Peter is about to hit his prime as one of the premium goalies in the league. As a likely finalist for the McBride this season, Peter Larson has shown the league that not only can he do the hard work off the ice, but he can convert it into real stella performances during games.

But it wasn't a straightforward road to getting here when drafted to Manhattan there was a clear starter ahead of him, and even though he showed he had the potential to push past him, there has been constant noise around the league that maybe Peter took over too soon. Especially in light of the phenomenonally good platoon season Peter and Scotty shared, and then in s51, Scotty managed to oust Peter for the playoffs, beating Chicago in a seven game series. But season 52 has been all about Peter.

That said Peter has benefited from the rise of two of his draft class mates, David Vent and Andre D, who have become the ultimate shutdown pair leading the blue line of Manhattan.

With this trio the Defensive future of Manhattan looks to be one of the most dominant of the league and fans in the big city will be hoping this holds true for the shift to a new rule set driving the league from s53 onwards.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

The year is 2030, Anthony Archer announces his retirement from his cell in Block C of the Hillsborough County Prison in Clearwater, Florida just outside of Tampa Bay. He finished his first 2 seasons with a total stats of 17 goals, 17 assists, and 326 hits. Assuming 2030 is 10 SHL seasons from now, Anthony Archer is on pace to retire at roughly 102 goals and 102 assists, 204 points, and an astounding almost 2000 hits. Anthony is second to most known for his physical play and the amount of hits he landed and players he left with devastating injuries throughout his prematurely ended career. Whether it's throwing players into his own team's bench, ejecting players through the glass or charging a goalie, everyone knew Anthony for his grit and physicality. However what he is most known for, his legacy that he ended his career on, is taking off his skate and stabbing someone with it.

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

PBE Welfare Claim

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I hope that my player can be ass good long term as the great Cameron Carter II #JODAN (@Boomcheck ). CC2 is the best player this league has seen and i think is the kind of player and person that everyone wants to emulate. His greatest accomplishment, outside of the goals, hits and assits (most of which not coming from passes because CC2 does not need to pass) is his Gold medal in the IIHF a tournament that he finds more important than the Challenge Cup Playoffs since he never shows up for those. In addition to this i hope my player can help return Norway to national prominence as both a player and coach. I would also like to go down as the player with the most IIHF medals and Challenge Cup titles. Yes induvidual stats are nice but lets get me a shit ton of logos under my name on the forum.

Phineas Gold is still a bright eyed cheery rookie of a player now that he has officially been called up to the SHL major leagues it is time for him to set his sights high. While there are a lot of goals that people aim for like being the number 1 goal scorer to the unsung hero of a team, Phineas a goal even grander than that. Throughout his juniors career, Phineas received to Four Star Cups and it got him a taste of victory. Moving up to the Rage, and this team has won but a few Championship cups since the teams creation. Phineas wants to be able to captain the Rage team to a victory at some point in his career. Winning multiple times would be best, but there is nothing like being the captain of a team that goes all the way. Phineas thrives on inspiring his teammates to do better and the wins that are coming to the Rage will be done in his style!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Ruslan has many lofty goals. Things like the 4 Star and Challenge Cups, personal accolades, reaching 2000 TPE would be fantastic. These are all fantastic career dreams, hell playing 1000 career games is right up there. But more that I want Ruslan Zaporozhets to be remembered as the guy who had fun playing hocking in the Ukraine, Russia, and North America. The guy who was friendly, had his own charm, could chirp with the best of them. A guy anyone would want to play hockey, have vodka, and just hang out with. At the end of the day that's the most important part about all of this. Winning is great, but winning it all with the people you have fun around is what makes it special. Ruslan is going into the playoffs of the SMJHL for the third year. He will have a fourth next season but for right now, he'd rather win with no other.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I believe that Texas is on the upswing. It has a deep prospect pool, and the leadership there is committed to making the team great for a long time. When you overlay Piotr’s career with that timeline he ends up being a little older, and in the end I believe that his legacy will be that he is the older member of that dynasty. Whether he will be around long enough to see the team at its peak is still to be determined. As the young players come up Piotr will be the one always present part of the roster. He may not put up the number as some of the younger players, but he will provide reliability and stability to the roster. When you look back at many of the dynasties across any sport, you will probably find one older player on the roster who was just rock solid. That will be Piotr’s legacy. One of being reliable, and consistent.
This sounds kind of dramatic, in reality Piotr has a long time before things start to go downhill for him. Realistically, I wouldn’t be surprised if his legacy is more along the lines of being one of the top defensive players ever to wear the black and silver. As I said earlier, his stats aren’t anything to amazing, but he is just getting started. Sure, he won’t win any scoring awards, but the defensive ones are definitely within his reach. I think he will go down as one of the best unrecognized defenders in the league.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Kata Vilde I believe has already cemented his legacy. He is one of only a select handful of players to have won a championship at 4 different levels in the SHL. He owns a WJC championship, 3 back to back to back cups in Kelowna, a gold medal for Sweden in the IIHF and a cup with the Calgary Dragons. It would be nice to be considered a hall of fame player but there is tremendous uncertainty for those who will finish their careers under FHM. Noone knows how it will play out, stars that are currently at the top of the game may suck in the new engine and thereby diminish their chances at the SHL Hall of Fame. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out and whether Vilde will continue to play at a high level or will he completely flop in FHM. Either way he has a pretty stellar resume already in hand so he can feel very good about his career.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

PBE PT

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I believe that Zlatan Ibrahimovic jr., will become an integral part for the jets. He has currently shown the SMJHL league his work ethics and continuously improves his game. His seasons in the SMJHL have only gotten better every season and he is looking to make a huge jump into the SHL for next season. With the new player templates, Zlatan may need to focus precisely on what he wants to do for himself and the team. It is realistic to believe that Ibra Jr., will become a top 10 defender within the next 3 season. He has the mentality, physicality and the adaptability to change to acclimate to new challenges. Jets have a strong D core, and with a little bit of more offense they will become a menace to their opponents. Ibra jr. aims to have a legacy similar to the legend himself, Garbanzo, who tore the league apart. An icon at both ends of the ice, and a true menace to his opponents. Right now, Zlatan Ibra jr., lacks the offensive punch and will continue to work on it so he becomes more relevant in the league.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Well, my career in the SHL has yet to come. This is my last year in the minors so I suppose I have a lot of room to discuss what I hope my career in the big leagues is gonna be like. I think that by the time my career is over, I'll have been a decent SHLer. I dont think I'll be a league legend or anything, probably just a decent career with average points. My dream is to be a prolific goal scorer, but that might be a bit far fetched. The real goal that I have in mind is to be a franchise staple for Tampa Bay. This is the team that I want to spend the entirety of my SHL career with. I want to be with this team from the beginning of my career all the way to the end. I hope that I can go down in history as a Tampa Bay legend.

Code:
159 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The Velveteen Dream had big plans for his career of course. While the Dream has been great at everything he wants to be great at he's had a slow start to his juniors career, he admits halfway to learning the game still (even if he is a natural) and halfway because he's on a deep team and hasn't had the opportunity to show the league how amazing he is just yet. His aspirations for his whole career are much larger though. Once the Dream finishes his juniors career he will of course be headed down to New Orleans to help the amazing Specters continue their dominating play and help them win some cups. The main thing on Dream's mind though of course is that Dar trophy for best 2 way forward and the Dream has big plans for all the one's he's going to win in the future. His mantle will look nice lined with them, and admittedly it's already a very large mantle from how amazing the Dream is.

170 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

My legacy will be that of a defenseman that hockey players everywhere will look up to and idolize. At the very top of my draft class and revered even after regression hits. I will be remembered at as a player who always put the team first. With at least three challenge cups and a trophy case filled to the brim, I will make SHL history.

I'm going to be remembered as one of the greatest to ever put on a New England Wolfpack jersey as I plan to stay there for my entire career. Number 5 will be raised to the rafters and my name will be listed in many record books. I might even join the management team when my retirement is finally unavoidable.

And if all my plans come true, I will be given the key to New England. Potentially run for mayor, and create a winter sports complex called "Ice Town".

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players