Create Account

FHM Build Changes Have Begun!

02-25-2020, 06:30 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: So a couple things, has equipment been changed to reflect the new scale and attributes? Also the amount to redistribute tpe will that be changing as well, with the huge amount of tpe per attribute point will that amount change?

Part 1. Yes more to come later

Part 2. No idea atm im sure shl ho is on that as we speak.

02-25-2020, 06:16 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Was sent this link to a file that shows NHL player builds in FHM6, something to check out when considering your FHM build:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1217765531
Would be more interesting I think with more of the middle 6 kind of guys because quite a lot of these are great players who are great at almost everything but could probably just look up those numbers on our own.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

02-25-2020, 04:25 PMSegi Wrote:
02-25-2020, 04:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I know WJC definitely does, can't speak for IIHF

I was told it didn't.
@nykonax @Velevra can you clarify?

we'll be using the last set of STHS updates

02-25-2020, 07:50 PMnykonax Wrote:
02-25-2020, 04:25 PMSegi Wrote: I was told it didn't.
@nykonax @Velevra can you clarify?

we'll be using the last set of STHS updates

Thanks for confirming.

So my original question still stands. Can I still update my STHS build after I submitted my FHM build?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

FHM

[Image: 336.jpg]

02-25-2020, 09:03 PMSegi Wrote:
02-25-2020, 07:50 PMnykonax Wrote: we'll be using the last set of STHS updates

Thanks for confirming.

So my original question still stands. Can I still update my STHS build after I submitted my FHM build?

No from what I understand, your player page will be changed to the FHM one.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

thanks guy!

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates