Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

Hello SHL,

The time has come to finally announce my replacement. Before doing that I'd like to thank @Leafs4ever both for hiring me almost 3 years ago to be the commissioner of the SHL and for offering me the chance to continue serving the league in a more hands-off role as one of the site owners along with @DrunkenTeddy. It's weird to resign, but it's nice to know that I'll still be able to help this league that I've called home for so many years now.

I'd also like to thank all of the applicants who sent in applications for the position. This was truly a difficult decision to make, and that really speaks to the type of members we have, so many people willing to step up and contribute to the league at the highest level. I hope all of you will continue to contribute to making the league a better place however you can, whether that's by applying to the head office in the near future or on whatever level you choose to take part.

That being said, I couldn't be prouder to be handing off the reigns to the SHL to someone I known and worked with for a long time, and someone who has been working hard both behind the scenes and in the public eye to make the transition from STHS to FHM as smooth as it can possibly be.

People of the SHL, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to the new SHL Commissioner. . .

[Image: 743.gif]

@SDCore!

Congratulations Corey, I know you're going to continue to do great things for this league, just as you always have!

Shl

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Congrats! Good pick.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Should've been gorlab

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

wow why are we giving such important jobs to new and unqualified people?? another big job to someone who hasn't even regressed his own player yet smh

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

02-27-2020, 09:26 PMAvakael Wrote: Should've been gorlab

That's was my pick as well

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

congrats corey!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

2016 Bernie vibes

A glimpse of hope for 2020

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

lol, so much for HO wearing you down, @SDCore!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Congrats!

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

rigged

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

what about me wtf

[Image: 3.png]

He had the commissioner role for like 3 weeks now

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Wbf robbed

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

wts corey smells bad

(luv u bud <3)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

best pick Heart

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland