Create Account

The Bare Minimum SHL FHM Build
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2020, 12:00 AM by Mook.)

Below are the "Baseline Stats" for an NHL caliber player. Keep in mind that this is excluding the fact that each player is better in certain areas than others, this is purely the lowest(eliminating the bottom few in some due to grinder builds) stat that NHL players have in each category. It only takes 544 TPE to create and is the starting point of all of there builds. Hopefully this helps people during this time of panic

ALSO KEEP IN MIND That Shooting accuracy will be 15 for forwards and 7 for Defense, and Shooting Range will be 15 for Defensemen and 7 for Forwards

[Image: Capture.png]

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Interesting, I assumed the tpe amount would be way higher

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

It's worth noting that there is a huge spread. A player like McDavid has over 3k TPE, which is unattainable in our league, so. That's something.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

02-28-2020, 12:48 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: Interesting, I assumed the tpe amount would be way higher

I would too, that said the NHL has a large gap in talent between the guys at the top and the roster fillers so it kinda makes sense. also with the way our scale works its easy to get a bunch of stats to 13 but then tougher to get them past that point (we did this partially for juniors). So getting the build to a baseline viable level shouldnt be too much.

02-28-2020, 05:18 AMThatguy91 Wrote: It's worth noting that there is a huge spread. A player like McDavid has over 3k TPE, which is unattainable in our league, so. That's something.

McDavid is also a god tier first liner in FHM, whereas this build should be a fairly stable 3rd liner and sets you up to work on your specializations after this milestone is hit. We have a select few players that have hit 2000+ TPE but I think that a player like McDavid is attainable as often as a player like McDavid enters the league. It's a generational talent, so not everyone will be able to make a McDavid, but there may be one or two in the life of SHL who are able to claim a lot of recruitment TPE, get TPE for PBPs, do every PT, never miss a training, and win fantasy leagues who are able to hit that 2500+ TPE mark

02-28-2020, 12:48 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: Interesting, I assumed the tpe amount would be way higher

I started with the 600 TPE that i essentially have to make a player for the SHL and was definitely shocked when I put in the stats that I still had TPE left over to start working on specializations.

02-28-2020, 07:07 AMMook Wrote:
02-28-2020, 05:18 AMThatguy91 Wrote: It's worth noting that there is a huge spread. A player like McDavid has over 3k TPE, which is unattainable in our league, so. That's something.

McDavid is also a god tier first liner in FHM, whereas this build should be a fairly stable 3rd liner and sets you up to work on your specializations after this milestone is hit. We have a select few players that have hit 2000+ TPE but I think that a player like McDavid is attainable as often as a player like McDavid enters the league. It's a generational talent, so not everyone will be able to make a McDavid, but there may be one or two in the life of SHL who are able to claim a lot of recruitment TPE, get TPE for PBPs, do every PT, never miss a training, and win fantasy leagues who are able to hit that 2500+ TPE mark
I think Visser managed to reach 2300 and his effort was absolutely almighty. There's less TPE available now than there used to be (fantasy was a bit easier to win if you were in the know, and SMJHL post game shows used to be only SMJHL priority, not SMJHL only), so I don't expect his record will ever get beaten.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

This is really cool, Mook!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

02-28-2020, 07:07 AMMook Wrote:

Highest anyone hit is like 2256(around there) with Jason Visser, it’s impossible to catch up to him. Highest is like 2100-2200

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Great stuff Mook!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria