Create Account

New Roles: FHM file updaters
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020, 04:00 AM by Tomasnz.)

Hi all we are opening applications for two File updaters to work on inputting weekly updates into the FHM file. We are also recruiting a back up.

This is crucial league work that needs to be undertaken during a specific window in the week (tbc - likely Sunday afternoon/evening)

Additionally these roles will have direct access to the league FHM file so they will be two of the most trusted members in the league.

The actual tasks will be data entry into the FHM file, exact details TBC, but owning a copy of the FHM6 game is required.

Super boring critical tasks requiring high levels of trust... What's the pay? Big...

8 mil per season along with a PT pass...
Backup pay is 4mil base with acting up bonuses (tbc)

Any questions about the role that I haven't covered in this post can be posted below, a more knowledgeable HO member will get back to you. Likewise shl discord or wherever.

Applications will run for one week (ISH) closing Monday march 9th 11pm EST. However HO reserves the right to hire early if suitable candidates come forward before the closing date.

Please send applications to @SDCore

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

So less than an updater but pt pass?

Applying for an extra PT pass

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020, 06:53 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

PLEASE NOTE: This job requires you to own Franchise Hockey Manager 6

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-02-2020, 06:53 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: PLEASE NOTE: This job requires you to own Franchise Hockey Manager 6

shl is pay to win now????? SMH my head

Sunday afternoon/evening is what time exactly? after midnight eu time i reckon?

RETIRED

03-03-2020, 09:25 AMMayuu Wrote: Sunday afternoon/evening is what time exactly? after midnight eu time i reckon?

so it would be after the last sim on Saturday but needs to be done before Monday morning. I dont know if they are thinking of a double morning and evening sim day for Saturday, but if not it feasibly could be started as soon as the sim is done and updaters do their jobs.

03-03-2020, 09:50 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: as soon as the updaters do their jobs.

Oof these are a bunch of procrastinators over here

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-03-2020, 09:50 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-03-2020, 09:25 AMMayuu Wrote: Sunday afternoon/evening is what time exactly? after midnight eu time i reckon?

so it would be after the last sim on Saturday but needs to be done before Monday morning. I dont know if they are thinking of a double morning and evening sim day for Saturday, but if not it feasibly could be started as soon as the sim is done and updaters do their jobs.

So just to confirm I'm reading this correctly, I can apply for this as someone who lives in the EU as long as I have the ability do get the updates done before first sim Monday morning?

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

03-03-2020, 11:04 AMThatguy91 Wrote:
03-03-2020, 09:50 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: so it would be after the last sim on Saturday but needs to be done before Monday morning. I dont know if they are thinking of a double morning and evening sim day for Saturday, but if not it feasibly could be started as soon as the sim is done and updaters do their jobs.

So just to confirm I'm reading this correctly, I can apply for this as someone who lives in the EU as long as I have the ability do get the updates done before first sim Monday morning?

not my call. this is shl ho but I would assume so since sunday evening would be sunday mid afternoon in the states ish.

bump

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

03-06-2020, 12:37 PMnour Wrote: bump

I want to thank everyone who applied. Technically the deadline ends tonight, but we have had some great applicants so we've decided to close it a bit early.

Congrats to @golden_apricot, @Rich, and @Massive Coiler (back-up) for getting the job for the SHL. Congrats to @Segi, @Tomen, and @Ace(back-up) for getting the job for the SMJHL.

Again thanks to all who applied, this is now closed.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

can i now have @golden_apricot mentor job that i got snubbed for? This job seems like a lot

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-09-2020, 12:43 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: can i now have @golden_apricot mentor job that i got snubbed for? This job seems like a lot

I told segi i wont be a mentor starting next week.