Create Account

Pre Draft Jitters
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020, 11:24 PM by Snoopdogg.)

Although just turning 18 years of age, the play-making center already has the physical attributes to compete not only at a high level but also on a consistent one.  Daniel prides himself on a very strict workout program which includes both on and off ice high intensity drills.  Drills which accentuate his tremendous acceleration while chasing down loose pucks in offensive zones or overwhelming defensive figures into the ice with his incredible agility and footwork.  

Add to that arsenal, a true magician with the puck, making it seem that the puck and hockey stick are one as he demonstrates elusive puck handling skills while constantly coming out of the corners with possession and leaving behind often times two players bewildered as they try to double team him in a defensive zone coverage attempt.  His vision and passing skills are second to none, as he set minor league records on fire.  Minor leagues which included the likes of hockey greats such as; Mario Lemieux, Luc Robitaille, Vincent Lecavalier and Patrice Bergeron just to name a few.  

Waiting in anticipation as the finals to the SMJHL will begin very soon between the Anaheim Outlaws the fourth seed and the Saint Louis Scarecrows being the sixth seed of the playoffs, Daniel has not expressed his thoughts on the finals per say,  but a hunch of mine says he is leaning towards the Scarecrows.  The truth of the matter is, he has one thing on his mind, and that is the sound of the mic as a SMJHL general manager announces his name and is selected among his peers as one of the top hockey players of the world.
Closing remarks from our rookie, "My personal goals are those of the teams goals, I will do whatever it takes to win, team success comes first and that is my goal."  Spoken like a true professional, one that might see a job in management in the years to come.

Thanks
The Post (word count 355)

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

sick colored text

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

03-03-2020, 11:39 PMNeonLime Wrote: sick colored text
sorry about that, just because if you use a white screen apposed to the black, you cannot see the writing.  Making the writing red works on both screens

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020, 11:58 PM by Lime.)

03-03-2020, 11:50 PMSnoopdogg Wrote:
03-03-2020, 11:39 PMNeonLime Wrote: sick colored text
sorry about that, just because if you use a white screen apposed to the black, you cannot see the writing.  Making the writing red works on both screens
If you remove the formatting the text color will adapt to the background. But ignore that and keep doing red for cool points

03-03-2020, 11:58 PMNeonLime Wrote:
03-03-2020, 11:50 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: sorry about that, just because if you use a white screen apposed to the black, you cannot see the writing.  Making the writing red works on both screens
If you remove the formatting the text color will adapt to the background. But ignore that and keep doing red for cool points

hahaha btw i love the gif.....its a killer

03-04-2020, 12:02 AMSnoopdogg Wrote:
03-03-2020, 11:58 PMNeonLime Wrote: If you remove the formatting the text color will adapt to the background. But ignore that and keep doing red for cool points

hahaha btw i love the gif.....its a killer
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12619661]

I assumed you were a goalie from your avatar! You've already started strongly so I'm sure you'll be highly sort after.

Good luck!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

03-05-2020, 12:00 PMAcsolap Wrote: I assumed you were a goalie from your avatar! You've already started strongly so I'm sure you'll be highly sort after.

Good luck!

Hmmm yeah you right, I should change that!