Create Account

Utilizing FHM excitement
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 02:44 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

so I was thinking, with FHM coming next season the league will be more unpredictable then normal for the first season as (to my knowledge) most teams have had less than a calendar year to experiment with line combinations. Unlike the current sim engine where individuals have had manyyyy seasons to learn how to build players that would respond well to the engine, I feel like we are in for a lot of surprises come next season.

So what if we use this excitement to revive the PBP system? Now I'm not saying make every game a PBP, but maybe throw in a few opportunities for each team throughout the season? I know I haven't been this hyped for an SHL season in a long time and I just feel like this could make the first season of FHM more memorable.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Livestream games easy solution

Manual pbp’s are DOA

Live streaming the built in PbP will probably happen tho

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

It would be fun to have people voice over commentate the sim play by play, even as a color commentator.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

03-05-2020, 04:42 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Livestream games easy solution

That sound much better!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:00 PM by Leppish.)

I think livestreaming the first ever SHL game on FHM would be a cool way to get it kicked off. Or the games of the first sim.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

fuck if we PBP middle season games i might just go shot myself.

user written PBP's are the bane of this site.

RETIRED