Create Account

New Co-Commissioner and other things
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 05:19 PM by SDCore.)

Hello everyone,

As you know I am your new commissioner. I wanted to take the time to thank you all for welcoming me here. I also look forward to the switch to FHM. With that I wanna announce some new changes and a new co-commissioner. Typically we put up apps, but the owners and I felt with a new commissioner it was better to pull from the candidate internally. With that I'd like to introduce @nour as the new Co-Commissioner of the SHL. He has been a fantastic addition to the Head Office and has some really great ideas on how to improve things. Including, but not limited to a weekly or bi-weekly message on the state of the leagues, improvements HO is working on, among other things. I know this is something that has been needed for a long time.

Also, as my real first act as commissioner, HO and Commissioners will now be a salaried position. This will give us more accountability hopefully going forward. The pay is 3M for HO and 4M for Commissioner roles. SMJHL HO will also receive the same pay salary structure.

We will also be hiring another Head Office member to replace nour after his promotion. I will get that post up soonish.

Thanks!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

holy snot congrats @nour

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Snubbed

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

It’s about time HO was paid.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

interdesting

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Congrats!

Congrats and thanks for the update.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 05:22 PM by golden_apricot.)

Awful choice of Co-commish in @nour

Is this the start of escrow

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Hiring @nour as a Co? Only an idiot would do that

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Thanks so much corey, I’m really excited to do what I can in this position to help the league move forward into the FHM era, and really try to ensure the league runs as optimally as it can for as many people as it can. Really stoked about this opportunity, love you SHL

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

First thing Corey does as commish is make himself paid. This is a man hungry for money and power and he cannot be trusted.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Newfoundland and Detroit 4 star Cup wins are in order.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

So you didn’t put it to apps because.... you just felt like it?

Is this something we’re gonna see happen with other jobs now?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13518096]

[Image: lebbish.gif]