Create Account

New Co-Commissioner and other things

Bad hire.

03-06-2020, 05:35 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: So you didn’t put it to apps because.... you just felt like it?

Is this something we’re gonna see happen with other jobs now?

I mean Adam was appointed direct from HO wasn't he? Doesn't seem totally unreasonable unless you are me and feel like Corey is totally bias against euros.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Congrats @nour

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

03-06-2020, 05:35 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: So you didn’t put it to apps because.... you just felt like it?

I'm not certain what you mean by now... Eggy did this with many jobs when it made sense, including co-commissioner when he hired TDZ.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-06-2020, 05:51 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

I'm not certain what you mean by now... Eggy did this with many jobs when it made sense, including co-commissioner when he hired TDZ.
Ahhh so it’s been happening for a while. Still not a fan of bypassing applications.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Can u raise my pay bossman

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Congratulations brotha Nour!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I don't have a problem with any of this. Just wondering: how exactly will commishes and HO be held accountable? Will we see retained salaries if HO jobs don't get done on time?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 06:56 PM by nour.)

03-06-2020, 06:39 PMSegi Wrote: I don't have a problem with any of this. Just wondering: how exactly will commishes and HO be held accountable? Will we see retained salaries if HO jobs don't get done on time?
The current HO group has talked this over a lot and we really do wanna stress that accountability and activity are gonna be more scrutinized now with a paycheck attached to the job. Hierarchically, this’ll mean that Corey and I will be holding HO members more accountable for their work and activity in discussions, Corey will hold me more accountable for the same things, and should it come to the highest level, our new fresh face owners group with Teddy and Eggy flanking Leafs and Tez, should keep Corey in check. Accountability was a major topic for us when discussing HO pay and we wanna really ensure that as a whole compensation for work is important, but one of the more important jobs on the site shouldn’t be filled with people not pulling their weight.

All that said, I can really strongly vouch for the attention to detail and activity of the group we have right now. Corey, Baelor, Tomas, Sloth and myself have really built a great working relationship thus far and have really meshed well, it’s a really good group in there. So to answer your question, absolutely retained salary and even positions held are gonna be under more scrutiny and require more accountability, from every level of hierarchy. I’ve got faith in that system, and for better or worse the greater SHL community does a great job calling out inconsistencies and issues when they see them too.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

03-06-2020, 06:55 PMnour Wrote:
03-06-2020, 06:39 PMSegi Wrote: I don't have a problem with any of this. Just wondering: how exactly will commishes and HO be held accountable? Will we see retained salaries if HO jobs don't get done on time?
The current HO group has talked this over a lot and we really do wanna stress that accountability and activity are gonna be more scrutinized now with a paycheck attached to the job. Hierarchically, this’ll mean that Corey and I will be holding HO members more accountable for their work and activity in discussions, Corey will hold me more accountable for the same things, and should it come to the highest level, our new fresh face owners group with Teddy and Eggy flanking Leafs and Tez, should keep Corey in check. Accountability was a major topic for us when discussing HO pay and we wanna really ensure that as a whole compensation for work is important, but one of the more important jobs on the site shouldn’t be filled with people not pulling their weight.

All that said, I can really strongly vouch for the attention to detail and activity of the group we have right now. Corey, Baelor, Tomas, Sloth and myself have really built a great working relationship thus far and have really meshed well, it’s a really good group in there. So to answer your question, absolutely retained salary and even positions held are gonna be under more scrutiny and require more accountability, from every level of hierarchy. I’ve got faith in that system, and for better or worse the greater SHL community does a great job calling out inconsistencies and issues when they see them too.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I do think the SHL is in very good hands at the moment. Cheers

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

03-06-2020, 06:55 PMnour Wrote:

now that you a in a high position of power,
will your change your pfp to something that doesnt have anime tiddies on it?
kekw

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-06-2020, 07:11 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
03-06-2020, 06:55 PMnour Wrote: The current HO group has talked this over a lot and we really do wanna stress that accountability and activity are gonna be more scrutinized now with a paycheck attached to the job. Hierarchically, this’ll mean that Corey and I will be holding HO members more accountable for their work and activity in discussions, Corey will hold me more accountable for the same things, and should it come to the highest level, our new fresh face owners group with Teddy and Eggy flanking Leafs and Tez, should keep Corey in check. Accountability was a major topic for us when discussing HO pay and we wanna really ensure that as a whole compensation for work is important, but one of the more important jobs on the site shouldn’t be filled with people not pulling their weight.

now that you a in a high position of power,
kekw

but the racoon is so good :((((

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

03-06-2020, 07:19 PMnour Wrote:
03-06-2020, 07:11 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: now that you a in a high position of power,
kekw

but the racoon is so good :((((

memes over respect,
i can respect that haha

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-06-2020, 07:21 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
03-06-2020, 07:19 PMnour Wrote: but the racoon is so good :((((

memes over respect,
i can respect that haha

Memes are the juice of life

[Image: lebbish.gif]