Create Account

New SHL Draft Tracker
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 11:10 PM by Serpe x 13.)

Hello everyone,

It is that time for a new draft tracker. I would like to thank @Rankle for his help on transitioning the old google doc draft tracker to the new google sheets draft tracker.

This new tracker should be more easier to track your team's picks!

Here is the direct link to the draft tracker : SHL Draft Tracker

Here is the link to the tracker on the SHL website : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....33#pid4333

If you have any questions feel free to message me or @Rankle

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Not gonna lie, this is low key harder to interpret than the other one.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

03-07-2020, 09:21 PMsve7en Wrote: Not gonna lie, this is low key harder to interpret than the other one.

Meh, i kinda agreed at first glance but liked it after looking at it a few times on a few different days when it was posted in front office chat.

Is it supposed to be up to date?

03-07-2020, 08:30 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Hello everyone,

It is that time for a new draft tracker. I would like to thank @Rankle for his help on transitioning the old google doc draft tracker to the new google sheets draft tracker.

Here is the link to the tracker on the SHL website : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....33#pid4333

Should only post a link here that has permission to view and not edit btw

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

03-07-2020, 09:48 PMTomen Wrote:
03-07-2020, 08:30 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Hello everyone,

Should only post a link here that has permission to view and not edit btw

Yeahthat

Link should be updated now.

03-07-2020, 09:45 PMJR95 Wrote: Is it supposed to be up to date?

Not with the currently unprocessed trades no.

03-07-2020, 09:21 PMsve7en Wrote: Not gonna lie, this is low key harder to interpret than the other one.

What makes it hard to interpret? I am open to constructive criticism.

03-07-2020, 11:12 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote:

What makes it hard to interpret? I am open to constructive criticism.
Should have clarified, that was mostly meaning at first glance. Primarily, I liked being able to see picks grouped by round.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]