Create Account

S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Should be linked in my sig.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Two-way forward. depends more on hard work than skill

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
10+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Very active, Mobscene#4733

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
YEs would be interesed!

[Image: saOYcls.png]

Alexei Petrikov - D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
A QB

Depends on the week, usually like 3?

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
You've already got it

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
You know me lol, but sure

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

My player is Devin Williams - Left Handed Right Defender.

My players style will be Defense Oriented, But also Offensively minded and willing to help on the rush as best as he can.

I usually have 3-6 Hours free, Per day.

Yes I have discord: Ruihu#7327

Yes, Contact me anytime.

Signature

Agitator, Pest, chippy and physical player

Depends

I do indeed have and use discord

Probably

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Bork Lazer - Right Defennder

PUNISHMENT TIME
6+
You have it

If you both don't draft your GM you're both getting traded lol

[Image: lazer2.png]

Emilia Bergman, Left Defenseman

Shut-down vs. stay-at-home defenseman, with eventual diversification into playmaking. I've a history of making defensive players in all of my sim leagues and intend on continuing that trend in the SHL.

Unfortunately, relatively little. I commit my time in sim leagues to being efficient rather than expansive volume/time wise.

I have Discord and my scroll bar is a little fuller than I'd like for it to be! I'm generally more active in team locker rooms rather than a general forum; my handle is Renomitsu #9827.

Absolutely! I strongly prefer to be drafted by a team that contacts me first, and have little interest in a team that selects me for a reason unapparent to me.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!