Create Account

S53 Anchorge Armada interested prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Scoochie Stratton. Goaltender

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

I have never played this sim before, or any sim, so I currently built him as a flashy, reflexive and athletic goaltender. Don't really have a comp for him but I want him to be as competitive as Anton Khudobin but as flashy as someone like Holtby is at times or Quick was in his prime. Willing to do whatever though based off of mentorship of experienced players and team needs.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Really just depends. Not entirely sure how much time this league needs other than talking with the team and the weekly reqs I've read some about. With my job I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week and can't check phone too often so my talking will be random throughout the weekdays but evenings and weekends I will definitely be involved in convos. My job and not being a very creative person I won't be creating much of the really interesting extra curricular content that goes on here but hopefully I make up for that with my relaxed personality. I have been a recruiter for many guilds in my PC gaming life so that combined with being an ex college athlete (swam) I can get along with anyone.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yes extremely knowledgeable about Discord. honkerrs#9675

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yeah of course. Cool jerseys btw. Also, random fact about me and Alaska. I have met the mayor of the North Pole....Alaska.

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

03-09-2020, 10:57 AMAcsolap Wrote: 1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

I am Will Lockwood and I play Right Wing

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
i am a two way forward and hope to fill out a role as a penalty killer and possibly set up guy

it depends on the week but probably 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
My discord is Lockwood#6819

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
i would be interested in a follow up and I’m looking forward to it 
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 11:23 PM by Lockwood.)

03-11-2020, 11:22 PMLockwood Wrote: 1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

I am Will Lockwood and I play Right Wing

i am a two way forward and hope to fill out a role as a penalty killer and possibly set up guy

it depends on the week but probably 6+

My discord is Lockwood#6819

i would be interested in a follow up and I’m looking forward to it 
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 11:24 PM by Lockwood.)

I

I am Slimey Snail and I am a defense boi

I want to focus on mainly defense

I have quite a bit of free time at the moment

I am very active on discord { Bagel#0315 }

Yeah, feel free to message me anytime. I will reply on a lot faster on discord than on the site.

Hey, 

I'm Dwight Knight, I've been training as a left wing and I aspire to be one of the leagues top technical Power Forwards/Grinders. The time I have available varies week to week. I usually have about 5-15 hours a week free. I have discord and use it frequently with the I.D. :DwightKnight#1013. I'm down for further communication regarding my recruitment to Anchorage.

Let me know if you have further questions,
D.K.

I am Panda Panico, I am a LW.

I am aiming to be a Power Forward.

I can usually muster around 4 hours a week, sometimes more depending on extra curricular activities.

Yes, use it quite often. Peej#6996

Yes I am interested. I am keeping my options open but I do like the vibe of Anchorage.

[Image: panico.png]

1.Gavin Wallace, C

2. Perimeter shooter, a play maker but will be willing to adapt to meet the needs of a team.

3. 5+

4. Yes I do, SpontaneousCombustion#2627

5. We have talked before however, we can talk further if you wish for me to clarify anything or have any other questions.

My player is right defenseman Ryosuke Sato. I hope for a mobile two way defenseman that has strong skating, defense, and puckhandling. Sato is rather small and light; however, I hope for his speed, knowledge of the game, and ability to analyze the game to help him.

As for hours free, my availability varies week to week as I'm in university; however, I expect to put in at least 3 hours a week for SHL and hope to put in more.

Also, I have discord (discord ID: DextariaRaikou#9767) but am relatively new to it. I am willing to be more active once I get the hang of it.

Lastly, I have received the message and I look forward to seeing you at the draft!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Patrick Shepherd - C - Two-Way Forward

In the future I imagine Patrick being part of a top PK and being used to ice games late. I want him to eventually become a shut down center that nullifies top lines while still being an offensive threat. Defense first, play maker second is the moniker he has lived by up until this point.

I usually have between 2-4 hours free per week.

Yeah, my name is Cobbenstein#6732. I use it quite frequently but I tend to be rather quiet at first but will eventually get comfortable enough that I become a common poster.

I've actually already spoken to the Armada. If there are any further inquiries, I would love to hear from you.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Cal Covid, the killer goalie

Looking to be a super positionally-sound goaltender

skeleton sex party#6918 - i am ALWAYS on

yuuuuup

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

I'm Niccolo Livius, LW

Shutdown/Shadow Guy

Not enough

I'm not unless I like the guys

Yeah I'd love it

PBJ Souppan, Defenseman (Two-Way)

My goal for PBJ is to be an electrifying player. Big hits, big shots, big plays, big goals. Real Big

Define free? My hours always come at a price ~ If you think you can afford me, let's chat Wink 

But all jokes aside, I work a desk job as a CSRM, and this is what I like to do when it's not very busy. I'm averaging 10ish hours a week on sim leagues, which is okay for me

I'm a discord junkie (thevoicelesscreator#0611), and I'm a huge locker room guy. I much prefer it to the forums if I'm being honest

I've already been contacted by a member of your scouting team, so great job there Smile Had a lovely conversation with them, and hopefully we can look forward to more of those!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

First of all, im back! This character I am a ton more invested in, and joined on my own terms!

Grapefruit Lizard - Center

Major scorer, I have no idea what the official term is, but lots of goals.

I generally have a decent amount of time during the week, and will be able to get most of the tasks done, if not all!

Yes! you already know me, but just to refresh (Frostbite#8407)

Sure, you can contact me all you want  Blush

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

Jack Klompus -- LD

Playmaking defender

3-6

Yes, I do! Toast#1007

Absolutely! I'm really lost in regards to how the SHL/SMJHL is right now so I'd love further info/discussions.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]