Create Account

Winnipeg Jets Punishment

I know it's off-season right now, but I'm very confused why HO would void a player trade. That seems like a very disruptive way to resolve the asset dispute.

03-10-2020, 10:57 AMgrok Wrote: I know it's off-season right now, but I'm very confused why HO would void a player trade. That seems like a very disruptive way to resolve the asset dispute.

i believe they can still work out a new trade

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

03-10-2020, 10:59 AM.bojo Wrote:
03-10-2020, 10:57 AMgrok Wrote: I know it's off-season right now, but I'm very confused why HO would void a player trade. That seems like a very disruptive way to resolve the asset dispute.

They probably will.

They probably should.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-10-2020, 10:59 AM.bojo Wrote:

I'm sure they can, but forced movement of a player impacts that player's experience and both managers' cap calculations. It just seems excessively disruptive when alternative resolutions are available

03-10-2020, 11:10 AMgrok Wrote:
03-10-2020, 10:59 AM.bojo Wrote: i believe they can still work out a new trade

I'm sure they can, but forced movement of a player impacts that player's experience and both managers' cap calculations. It just seems excessively disruptive when alternative resolutions are available

There are other solutions for sure, but with a semi complicated situation with the trade tree and draft picker not correct I believe it's be safer to just reset and try again.

ho lowkey bailing winnipeg out here

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

03-10-2020, 11:32 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: ho lowkey bailing winnipeg out here

weird solution to this problem

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

The player is also an inactive so

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

even HO was embarrassed by WPG’s decision waw

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

03-10-2020, 12:10 PMRindiee Wrote: even HO was embarrassed by WPG’s decision waw

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=104015

03-10-2020, 12:28 PM.bojo Wrote:
03-10-2020, 12:10 PMRindiee Wrote: even HO was embarrassed by WPG’s decision waw

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=104015
waw big balls

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

03-10-2020, 10:35 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: Everyone here knows that this is Serpe's fault. It's fine.

Starwars

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It's also disruptive to trade a pick you don't own. The trade gets voided because it contains an asset that it cannot legally contain, and then the GMs need to work out a new deal. Is it disruptive? Yes, but most errors and rule violations are disruptive.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia