Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?

Philadelphia Flyers

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?

Because I'm me, and you'd like me.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

I play videogames, I enjoy hockey, I enjoy walking and running, and skating, and I watch too many tv shows to keep up with.

4. Your discord ID.

Ruihu#7327

1. Favourite NHL team? Sharks
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? so i be with you bb
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Im awesome and you know this
4. Your discord ID. JoeMamma#6969

[Image: lazer2.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Admittedly I don't follow the NHL closely, though I'm closest to the Capitals geographically and have probably watched the miserable Toronto Maple Leafs the most.

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
I have extensive sim league history, am involved in the medical field (that coronavirus though), and am a top earner in three (sort of four) leagues currently.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
My free time will be limited by clinical rotations, which may go into overdrive with the recent coronavirus pandemic. I suspect our administration won't expect us to work extensive extra hours, but they lifted our 80hr/wk limit recently.

4. Your discord ID.
Renomitsu #9827

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

1. Favourite NHL team? Blue Jackets
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Because I want to win
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I am in PBE and NSFL
4. Your discord ID. RedArrow12c#7693