Create Account

S53 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

6. Cats or dogs?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1. Im going for Shutdown Dman with Gnarly shot. Gonna focus on Defensive attributes first but def get my shooting ability up before 350!
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
2. I dont have experience with FHM unfortunately.
3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
3. I think i wanna stay down 3 years. Depending on my TPE gainz duude
4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
4. Well online time will tell. I dont know yet but i try to be active guy who does everything he can
5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
5. Well. Those who know me know im very fricking active in Discord. Like stupid active. Snussu#8020
6. Cats or dogs?
6. Is this even a question? Dogs for life broo

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 05:20 PM by st4rface.)

My player: D - Aumy Jr.

I am trying to build great defender - going on a way like Alex Pietrangelo.

I don't have any experience with new SHL simtool, but I have been on SHL for a while. This is my comeback.

This is my second player. With my first player, I played first 4 seasons with Halifax Raiders on SMJHL and I was a Halifax Raiders legend. So I would love to spend 1-3 seasons down here, while I'm getting better with TPE.

I will put in hard work to make my player better. I will do all works where I can get TPE (PT's, Activity Checks, Trainings etc.). Making medias aswell. Sky is the limit for me!

I am on Rookies discord, SHL discord, team Finland discord and I am active there aswell. No problem about team discord - I will be active there aswell! My discord - st4rface#9885 .

6. Cats or dogs?
As a little and cute dog owner, I have no other option than say dogs!

My comments: I would be happy to join Maine Timber and be one of them! I was here back in far S27 with my first player and that was the time we won one of our championships. I played on Raiders 3 amazing seasons and was such a beast! Would be glad and happy to re-unite and play again for the same team! I know how it is to be an underdog in real life and simleague aswell! We can get that champion title again! I'm ready to learn and be here for so many seasons, how much this team needs! Timber

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I’m going for a Patrice Bergeron type center

nah i’m an Eastside and Simon guy.

Honestly being in juny keeps me more active and I think its more fun so i’d be down to stay. Plus you get more playing time when you’re a good junior player and i’m into that.

Top of the class baybee. Being back has had me interested in the league again and i’m stoked to finally make a good player. I have a good amount of free time so i’ll def be active.

You already know my guy

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs my golden retriever is the tits

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Wow IDK who does this Konrad guy's signatures but I would pay him Mucho beaucoup SHL dineros for one.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

-The 1st 155TPE I dished them in offensive skills like passing, skating, acceleration, agility, etc. I earned 20 more TPE than I am waiting on to see which direction I should go in depending on who will draft me.

-no experience...

-My goal as any other is SHL

-1-2 hours a day with a boost on weekends

-looking forward to be part of any LR snoopdogg#4629

6. Cats or dogs?
none had a great Boxer once aka "Snoop" and thats it...no more pets for me

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

brady tkachuk, i wanna hit and sit in front of the net. all the things tokek didnt do

nope

the plan is to not bust this time

too much time

im literally already there lmao

6. Cats or dogs?

geckos

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

A defensively sound – Pass 1st defenseman who can chew up minutes without taking mad PIMS

I do not ☹ I think I might have dabbled back in the day? But nothing extensive.

I want to stay down for 3 seasons minimum.

Max TPE as much as possible. If some tasks are SUPER time intensive (like PbP was) I might skip those. But should tick every other box

All the time. Slide into my DM’s.

6. Cats or dogs?
Both.

I own two cats currently. Doug the 2 toned devil (6 months old) and Arya the sassy tabby cat (2 years).
But the wife and I want a dog SOMEDAY (black labs best labs)

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Keenan Thompson from mighty ducks 2.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) no

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? 4 years in the j

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Not too much mediocre earner

I would like to thank you for your time but I would like to start my career elsewhere. Good luck this season!

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? I plan on building a goalie who stops shots.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Nope

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I plan on trying to learn the game and it will probably be easier here.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I will probably give a couple of hours here and there. Probably a middle of the road guy

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I am on Discord hefe4711#4945

6. Cats or dogs? Cats, I have 2.

I'm just trying to become a pure sniper.
I played FHM4, but don't really remember it that much. I mostly play EHM.
Ofcourse I wil always have ambition to be better, get better and get results from it.
I don't really know. No experience with the league, and didn't really have much to do up until now. I'll put in as much time as I need to.
I'm looking for teammates, that are good people. If they are, I'll be active there alot. MegaSkuci#8624
6. Cats or dogs?

I hate dogs. Love cats. Easy answer there.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

I plan on creating a solid defenseman with offensive upside. Think, Ivan Provorov.

Nope, none.

No predetermined plans. I'm pretty open to making this happen in the most natural possible way.

I'd always like to be the top of the class, but there's always going to be someone spending more time, or just better at this than I am. I'll be putting my best foot forward, but I also don't know what I'm doing 100%.

I love Discord! I'm on it constantly. Discord ID: SAwful#6076

6. Cats or dogs?

DAGS

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

David Pastrnak is my end goal for my player. He's killing it, so that might take a lot of TPE, but that's my ideal player.

None at all, to be honest.

No real plans, just as long as it takes for me to compete in the SHL, however long that might be!

I expect to get all available PT's and trainings 100%. Equipment might be a stretch, but not out of the question if my creative juices flow.

A lot. I'm quite active in all of my locker rooms across my fake sports leagues.
6. Cats or dogs?

Puppers

im trying to build a speedy two way forward with good hands like datsyuk light

Yes i I play FHM 5

I want to push up to the SHL ASAP 

I want to be one of the best in my class and out a lot of time in tbh, I want teams to regret passing on me

i have discord and my ID is
Lockwood#6819
and I do participate in the discord 

6. Cats or dogs?
dogs 100%

I'm just trying to be a good defense boi

No experience with hockey at all

No plans as of right now I just want to contribute on defense

I will probably take it a bit easier

I am a lot more active on discord than I am on the site. This is me { Bagel#0315 }

6. Cats or dogs?

Doggos for sure