Create Account

S53 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Agitator, chippy player, staying active

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Yes

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? If I'm active, likely going up as soon as I can

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Find that ground between top and doing enough to stay active and not burning out

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP . Yes
6. Cats or dogs? Horses

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?

Ivan Provorov-Like player, Very strong defensively and almost as strong offensively

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

No, Zero, Zilch, Nada.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

I'd like to stay down for 4 seasons, To build my skill level to a competitive state, Then push forward.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Call me a middleman, Leaning towards top of the class, I'd like to put in hours on the Day, Every week.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I would participate daily, discord: Ruihu#7327

6. Cats or dogs?

Can't we all just get along? I have a cat right now, So cat, My last dog was stolen, So dog.

Cat-Dog ... Cat-Dog... Born in the world as a little cat-dog.

Punish the opposition with big hits, knock dudes out in fights
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
nope
3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
not sure yet
4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
ill do as much as i can with affiliation but dont expect media from me
5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
ill be chatting everyday #frick_Nasty#2830
6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs, i have a 6 month old GSD

[Image: lazer2.png]

I hope to be a shutdown/stay-at-home defenseman with plans to eventually become a playmaker later on in my career. I don't know who exactly I'm trying to build though, as I don't follow the NHL religiously!

No. :(

I don't know. As a new user, I'm planning on getting as much help with understanding how the site works first, then after 3 seasons or so going up once I have a better grasp on things.

Honestly? Probably the latter, though a high earner isn't necessarily out of the question. My team is split between medical school and five sim leagues when I get the chance - so I hope to make my time on the site efficient rather than expansive.

Sure! Renomitsu #9827

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, with my favorites being Aussie Shepherds.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Hall of fame career

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) No

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Push my way to main stage

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Top tier player

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I am in discord a lot, RedArrow#7693

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs